Hen party?

Cliodhna112

Hi I have never cruised with p and o but I am looking to go on Ventura next year on a short cruise for my hen party so around 20 girls in their late 20s? I’m just wondering would people recommend it? As I say I have never cruised with p+o but I have done royal carribbean, NCL and MSC it’s just none of those cruise line have short cruises for around the time we are planning on going? 

Hopefully someone can help me out with recommendation weather to go on Ventura or not.. thank you 🤗

32 minutes ago, Highpeaklad said:

Sounds like a good idea. Just be aware of the dress code - no novelty t-shirts etc. allowed. With 20 of you, you’ll make your own fun anywhere. 

Do u no if the age on the cruise are more of an older crowd or is it a mixture of all ages? Thanks for the reply I don’t mind about the T-shirt’s and all that

I haven't been on Ventura but we did a weekend break on Arcadia a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the party atmosphere. There were hen parties, stag parties, wedding anniversaries and landmark Birthdays. Everyone was relaxed and enjoying themselves, I've never seen the dance floor crowded before and although there was alot of alcohol consumed we didn't see any bad behaviour (of course we may have been tucked up in bed by then). I'm sure you'll all have a lovely time.

If I were planning a short two nighter on Ventura I would favour Guernsey.  Although this is a tender port and is sometimes missed a duty free allowance of cigarettes and drinks comes into play.  The European two nighters do not currently have duty free allowances but this may change after Brexit.  

Regards John