Favorite Onboard activities on Royal Quantum Class ships

I've always been a 7 day cruiser but this year we have our first 12 day coming up on Ovation to NZ. I Iike the leisure of a cruise but with the extra time, I'm curious to try out more on board activities. It will be just me and my husband sailing.

That being said, what are your favorite onboard activities that RCC offers? Both free and paid?  I know it can vary based on the cruise but still would love to hear! 

3 hours ago, SmashatSea said:

I've always been a 7 day cruiser but this year we have our first 12 day coming up on Ovation to NZ. I Iike the leisure of a cruise but with the extra time, I'm curious to try out more on board activities. It will be just me and my husband sailing.

That being said, what are your favorite onboard activities that RCC offers? Both free and paid?  I know it can vary based on the cruise but still would love to hear! 

If this is your first time on a Quantum Class ship...the Ovation has a lot of things to offer.

Our favorite was the iFly...we saw two passengers try the iFly......a five year old and a 92 year old...both had a great time.  Then there's the bumper cars, the flowrider, the rockwall....and the trapeze.  I didn't forget the NorthStar...it's worth a try but not a repeat.  Happy Sailing! 🙂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, megsie said:

If you are lucky enough to have Joff Eaton as CD don’t miss his progressive trivia in 270. It’s very funny and you don’t have to be a player to enjoy. 

Agree.  Joff clearly enjoys his job.

Favorite thing on Ovation...was iFly for sure.

NorthStar was #2.