Cruise not showing in cruise manager

parttimr

We have a B2B booked and the first half doesn't show under the cruise manage to manage the cruises.  Under the old format if you had the booking number you could add it if this happened and then just click on the cruise you needed to manage.  PVP was notified and the response was "well it must be hidden" which to me is unacceptable.  Has anyone else ran into this issue and if so how did you get it corrected or added?  TIA.

OK figured it out....for others that may run into this under the new layout on the left hand side where it says My Cruise click there and a drop down will come up and on the right side it will allow you to click on link to add multiple bookings if you have the booking number.  Hope this helps others who might run into this issue.

• Like 1

Are you able to add it by selecting the down arrow that displays after the "My Cruise" and then adding the other booking info by using this link?

Link another booking which is near to top, upper right hand corner of the the screen and just under your name a bit

I'm still getting used to the new format but just noticed this link and wonder if it's the equivalent to the old format's "add a booking."

It took me a while to figure it out as well and my PVP was of ZERO help. One thing I have noticed on the carnival site is that it will show the last cruise you were into the data for when you log in. There is a little carrot arrow thing on the right. If you click that you can toggle between multiple bookings. I have only ever had more than one booked at a time once before and don't recall the old way it displayed. I could think of a few changes to the current site but since I'm not in charge of it...LOL

1 hour ago, Florida Paesano said:

Are you able to add it by selecting the down arrow that displays after the "My Cruise" and then adding the other booking info by using this link?

Link another booking which is near to top, upper right hand corner of the the screen and just under your name a bit

I'm still getting used to the new format but just noticed this link and wonder if it's the equivalent to the old format's "add a booking."

Yes , we are still trying to get used to the new format. Really liked having all our booked cruises listed along the top of the page as opposed to clicking in a different location to get details for each cruise.  😞

1 hour ago, BBigfoot613 said:

It took me a while to figure it out as well and my PVP was of ZERO help. One thing I have noticed on the carnival site is that it will show the last cruise you were into the data for when you log in. There is a little carrot arrow thing on the right. If you click that you can toggle between multiple bookings. I have only ever had more than one booked at a time once before and don't recall the old way it displayed. I could think of a few changes to the current site but since I'm not in charge of it...LOL

On the old system they were all displayed across the top in plain sight and you just clicked the one you wanted to manage.  Easy, peasy.  🙂

2 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

Add me to the list of people not liking the new website format 

I'm a 'who moved my cheese' kinda gal and I'm with you- not fond of the new changes... we're booked on a cruise in June (85 days but then, who's counting? MEEEEE!!!!) sorry- I digressed. We're traveling with my DD, SIL & grandson on their first cruise. I went in to show my daughter how to do the online checkin and to look at the various bits of info, and I looked like an idiot! I couldn't find anything except the first page showing the basic info on both our bookings! 

I've spent the better part of this week trying to find everything, and now I figured out that even though I knew where the stuff was, I've forgotten how to get back in there! So not only is the new site confusing, I'm also suffering from Old Timers disease!

On 3/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, parttimr said:

OK figured it out....for others that may run into this under the new layout on the left hand side where it says My Cruise click there and a drop down will come up and on the right side it will allow you to click on link to add multiple bookings if you have the booking number.  Hope this helps others who might run into this issue.

I have added the booking number several times and everytime I go back I have to add it again. New site is horrible

I second that there is no way to cancel a booking hold. That was rather annoying as that was the only active trip showing and it wasn't the actual cruise I have booked. Secondly, I can't add my phone number to my booking as it tells me that I need to have a valid VIFP number to book under this rate code. Hmmm...I have a valid VIFP#. I don't understand fixing something that's not broken. 

If anyone knows how to keep a second booking so that you do not have to go back to your booking number each time please let me and Carnival tech support know. I called and they tried and could not save the second one even though it said save to the profile.Tech support said there was a glitch and it would be fixed un 24 hours. Does anyone care to bet if it will?