Next Cruise Offers Question/Solo Cruiser

I've booked a cruise on Harmony with a couple friends, and am thinking ahead to the cruise after that.  I'll likely be sailing alone and was wondering what kind of offers they offer if you book on board.  I have read about offers for on board credit and/or offers of up to $600 on board credit, but was wondering if they ever offered anything for people who would book a solo cabin.  

I would like some information from a D+ cruiser. I will be sailing solo in the future and wonder if you have to book through Royal to get the 150% price and also what other perks are there for sailing solo

5 minutes ago, psupa said:

I would like some information from a D+ cruiser. I will be sailing solo in the future and wonder if you have to book through Royal to get the 150% price and also what other perks are there for sailing solo

You do not have to book direct but if you want to check prices on their website right next to where you put in your C and A number is a box for Promo code  Put DP340 in there to get 150% pricing

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, psupa said:

You must have 340 points to get discount of 150%

Thanks for everyone's help.  I don't have much experience cruising (not yet anyway)  only one cruise so far.  Second one is booked for next year and I want to know all my options when it comes to booking another trip and do my research in advance and know whether an offer onboard is worth it or not.

I cruise solo. During my last sailing, I booked a future cruise just to get the reduced deposit. They don't have special solo pricing, but depending on how early you book ahead, you may get great pricing. I'm booked in a solo Junior Suite for my upcoming Navigator sailing and since I've booked, the price has gone up $1,000.

14 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That $600 is misleading.  It’s for suites on a longer sailing.

A balcony on a 7 day cruise is only $100 and if you take a refundable deposit it’s less than that.  

Like an A1 on a 12 day TA. 😇