The Beautifull Prinsendam is in Aruba today

terrydtx

5 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

.If you want to see a great view of the Prinsendam today while she is in Port Aruba click on the link below for the Aruba webcam. I regret never having the chance to sail her and never will with her leaving the HAL fleet this year.

https://www.portarubawebcam.com/

I never was on her either.  She is small, 

Many of us are already watching and will catch her sail a way on the sail away thread. 😉 

She's in Fort Lauderdale for the last time on March 25th. Lots of us will be watching and on the sail a way thread for that day 😉 

I'll be happy to be back on her when she arrives in Lisbon 😄 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kazu said:

Many of us are already watching and will catch her sail a way on the sail away thread. 😉 

She's in Fort Lauderdale for the last time on March 25th. Lots of us will be watching and on the sail a way thread for that day 😉 

Kazu, I hope I didn't step on your post, it wasn't intentional. When I looked at the Aruba port cam and there was the Prinsendam all by herself in port, it was too great a view to not point out. 

Just now, terrydtx said:

Kazu, I hope I didn't step on your post, it wasn't intentional. When I looked at the Aruba port cam and there was the Prinsendam all by herself in port, it was too great a view to not point out. 

No worries at all 😉 🙂 

She's always pretty in port.

IMG_5045.thumb.PNG.346954e35bfbbe7b8922d114163e7c3b.PNG

She'll have the welcome back sign out later for her passengers returning from their time in port.

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

If you want to see a great view of the Prinsendam today while she is in Port Aruba click on the link below for the Aruba webcam. I regret never having the chance to sail her and never will with her leaving the HAL fleet this year.

https://www.portarubawebcam.com/

34 minutes ago, kazu said:

No worries at all 😉 🙂 

She's always pretty in port.

IMG_5045.thumb.PNG.346954e35bfbbe7b8922d114163e7c3b.PNG

She'll have the welcome back sign out later for her passengers returning from their time in port.

Thanks for posting the link.  Great picture.

2 hours ago, Scrapnana said:

Thanks for the screenshot!  I have the surf plan so I cannot get PTZtv but wanted to see how we looked.  I was just out on deck trying to figure out where the webcam is located.

Your ship looks beautiful as always. 😄 

I'll try to get some sail a ways if you like (assuming puppy doesn't interfere).

I need a vacation from the M & M's.  LOL. 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kazu said:

Kazu,

That 's on my birthday, March 25. Hint, Hint, that would be a LOVELY birthday gift. Two tickets to board the Prinsendam on March 25. I know my work will not like that, but oh well.😀

David

Edited by luvtwotrvl

12 minutes ago, luvtwotrvl said:

Kazu,

That 's on my birthday, March 25. Hint, Hint, that would be a LOVELY birthday gift. Two tickets to board the Prinsendam on March 25. I know my work will not like that, but oh well.😀

David

LOL David,

If I could, I would. 😉

There is NO better ship to do a TA on than this one.  I’m kind of sad we aren’t doing it this year but I really liked the itineraries better for the next 4 weeks. 😉 

We’ll just have to get to Europe the uncivilized way - fly.

1 hour ago, Sir PMP said:

I hope Orlando is watching it, where is her replacement?

There is none. 😞

I confess I may have a tear in my eye (or two) when I disembark in Dover and realize I won’t be back.

2 hours ago, kazu said:

There is none. 😞

I confess I may have a tear in my eye (or two) when I disembark in Dover and realize I won’t be back.

Me, too!!  We've already sailed on the Prinsendam 160 days and the 26 days that are coming up won't be nearly enough.  We feel like we're home on her.  😭

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Me, too!!  We've already sailed on the Prinsendam 160 days and the 26 days that are coming up won't be nearly enough.  We feel like we're home on her.  😭

I hear you 🙂

I’ve never counted my days - just know that nearly half of them on this ship got me my silver medallion.

She has the best itineraries and will forever be in my heart as the best ship in the fleet. 

See you soon 🙂 

17 hours ago, kazu said:

I hear you 🙂

I’ve never counted my days - just know that nearly half of them on this ship got me my silver medallion.

She has the best itineraries and will forever be in my heart as the best ship in the fleet. 

See you soon 🙂 

👍Yes, only a month off!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I know, lucky you!  You must be getting frantic with all the details and packing to do now.  But it will all be worth it.:classic_smile:

Not to mention a last minute tour opportunity for Le Palais.

It will for sure new worth it though 🙂 

Looking forward to seeing you soone 😄