How are the Swans doing, 2019

7 minutes ago, possum52 said:

ML, Swans player the Bombers on Friday May 10th. And we will talk it up! 

Go Bombers!

Leigh

OK, now we are on to something. Swans will win, no worries.

Unless they don't :classic_smile:

Go Swans!

2 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

Yes, we all have our issues. It's just that we have a complete moron as out "leader". At least others have just "politicians". And, thank goodness for brexit, or the US would be the dumbest government ever :classic_biggrin:

I do not think there is many countries around that are not disappointed n the leaders at some point, I cannot think of any that hasn't had their own embarrassment.

2 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

I know we can beat the Crows. Score prediction--Swans 11.16 Crows 8.12.

Just trying scoring out...:classic_biggrin:

Seeing as they are both teams I like, I will seed Sydney the home ground win. Good shot with the score prediction, I would hope it would be more like 20.6 (126) to 18. 6 (114)

1ST QUARTER - Crows off to a flyer with 4.5 (29) to Swans 1.2 (8) a lead of 21 points.

2ND QUARTER -  Swans fight back with 5.4 (34) to Crows 2.5 (17), to narrow the deficit to 4 points.

Half time = Crows 6.10 (46) to Swans 6.6 (42).

3RD QUARTER - A real battle to control the ball, it is very slippery and some wayward kicking from both sides. Some generous umpire decisions so the Crows edge ahead 3.5 (23) to Swans 0.3 (3). 

Crows 9.15 (69) to Swans 6.9 (45).

Sorry ML, Crows were much too strong for your Swans. Buddy kicked three for the Swans.Swans play Blues next Saturday 6th April (Friday 8.45pm your time) at Marvel Stadium.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

4 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Sorry ML, Crows were much too strong for your Swans. Swans play Blues next Saturday 6th April (Friday 8.45pm your time) at Marvel Stadium. Buddy kicked three for the Swans.

Leigh

When I have two on my teams come up against each other I prefer the home team to win, so I am sad that the Swans lost at home.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

I know we can beat the Crows. Score prediction--Swans 11.16 Crows 8.12.

Just trying scoring out...:classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Full time = Crows 12.16 (88) to Swans 8.14 (62).

ML, you were very close with your score prediction, 82 - 60, just got the teams the wrong way around.

6 hours ago, possum52 said:

Sorry ML, Crows were much too strong for your Swans. Buddy kicked three for the Swans.Swans play Blues next Saturday 6th April (Friday 8.45pm your time) at Marvel Stadium.

Leigh

Hmm, this is not the start I was expecting. We may need more from Buddy til the rest get going. Saw your email, I'll answer tomorrow, but that guy is just rude!

6 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

ML, you were very close with your score prediction, 82 - 60, just got the teams the wrong way around.

Yeah. I guess my crystal ball was a bit fuzzy on the edges :classic_biggrin:. So close.

3 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Crows were impressive

I'll go with this because it's better than the alternative (i.e., Swans aren't that good). It looks like my teams are all in the same funk :classic_sad:

Go Swans!

ML

Sorry I've missed a few days. we have decided to modernize our guest bath and I have been driven crazy by choosing countertop material, sinks and (surprisingly) faucets!!

But, I am back with this weeks prediction. I am feeling good about this, especially considering  the somewhat rocky start for the Swans last year.

Swans are home, the teams have both had a bad start. My prediction: Swans 12.8 (80), Crows 12.5 (77). I expect it to be close :classic_wink: I am thinking of making these predictions a weekly thing. That will give all you Aussies something else to tease us Americans about!

BTW, do I have the final tally correct? :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Sorry I've missed a few days. we have decided to modernize our guest bath and I have been driven crazy by choosing countertop material, sinks and (surprisingly) faucets!!

But, I am back with this weeks prediction. I am feeling good about this, especially considering  the somewhat rocky start for the Swans last year.

Swans are home, the teams have both had a bad start. My prediction: Swans 12.8 (80), Crows 12.5 (77). I expect it to be close :classic_wink: I am thinking of making these predictions a weekly thing. That will give all you Aussies something else to tease us Americans about!

Renovations, nooooo run, run for your sanity.

1 hour ago, NoWhiners said:

Swans play the Carlton Blues on Saturday afternoon (1.35pm) down in Melbourne but as you say they are both winless so far this year and the Swans should win. Your prediction may turn out to be a bit close but you have the scores set out right.