Meraviglia room 13250

Rob-Bob

Hi everyone.  I just booked the Meraviglia room 13250 with an angled balcony.  I had a similar one on the Divina a few years ago and loved it.  Can anyone provide any information on this specific room?  I have plenty of time to switch rooms if necessary but would like to hear from someone who has stayed in this room or a sister room (above, below or the other side of the ship).  Pros, cons etc.

Thanks.

JP - I see your balcony angle faces forward and ours faces toward the back of the ship.  I wonder what the difference in wind and sight lines are?  It will be interesting to see if someone posts that have been in one of these rooms.

3 hours ago, Rob-Bob said:

JP - I see your balcony angle faces forward and ours faces toward the back of the ship.  I wonder what the difference in wind and sight lines are?  It will be interesting to see if someone posts that have been in one of these rooms.

RB, exactly,

Lets wait and see If someone has anything to add.

For your peace of mind I suspect yours is better located or at least more popular, as mine was a free upgrade (till now, I´ve heard they have changed cabins upon arrival) and I suppose it was due low demand. But who knows????

• 2 months later...
Just now, jacobichka said:

Hi.

Looking for information for aft cabin 11388. Any pictures....

Thanks.

We're looking for info on an aft cabin too, we know the layout will be standard, but would like to know if the bed is by the balcony or not, and if the balcony is larger than standard?

1 minute ago, ssmea03 said:

We're looking for info on an aft cabin too, we know the layout will be standard, but would like to know if the bed is by the balcony or not, and if the balcony is larger than standard?

That's what I hope. The balcony should be larger. Just stay away from deck 14,13 and 9. Balconies on those decks are regular size, according the deck plans. Will be nice to see some pictures.

57 minutes ago, jacobichka said:

That's what I hope. The balcony should be larger. Just stay away from deck 14,13 and 9. Balconies on those decks are regular size, according the deck plans. Will be nice to see some pictures.

We have 10386 booked.