Everything... Norwegian Joy's Westernization 2019!

47 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

We thought the room was fantastic... and the HUGE virtual balcony was perfect in the common area.  I have a friend sailing in one next week... and his room is just outside the Observation Lounge with the “real thing” only a few footsteps away.

The room is great.  We’d totally book it with our kids. 

Thanks for the great photos! My family is sailing in June and we'll have the 6 of us in that Cabin. Is there only the 1 bed in the smaller twin room? trying to figure out the best way to configure all of us!

10 minutes ago, cjkraemer said:

Thanks for the Spice H2O pitctures. The American dinner seems to be interesting but will miss the nachos from margerttiaville.  

I’ll try to get a nacho compare photo.

19 minutes ago, TnTRocha said:

Thanks for the great photos! My family is sailing in June and we'll have the 6 of us in that Cabin. Is there only the 1 bed in the smaller twin room? trying to figure out the best way to configure all of us!

There’s a ceiling bed above the single, and I believe the couch in the common room sleeps 2.  So it’s 2 people per room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheDougOut said:

Wish they had retained more of the Joy’s oddity up on the sun deck... 

3809B503-C659-4956-9C50-636E19E8171E.jpeg

0637737F-3AF1-4538-AEB4-7EDD76491146.jpeg

6ECA50E9-6007-405E-BBD0-CCE4140CB1F6.jpeg

0FDD45B1-5C0E-471E-9E90-F724CC992D8E.jpeg

Anyone not feeling this new pool deck flooring? Looks cheaply done or not done well. Maybe just pics? Surprised they are not using traditional decking? Kind of a shame actually that they removed the grass. It was unique.

7 minutes ago, dkatrencik said:

Anyone not feeling this new pool deck flooring? Looks cheaply done or not done well. Maybe just pics? Surprised they are not using traditional decking? Kind of a shame actually that they removed the grass. It was unique.

It’s the same as what’s on the Bliss... which felt somewhat sterile.  

• Like 1

Could you please take some pictures if you can, when you sail under The Lion's Gate Bridge.  From your perspective, it should really be something.  Would be interesting to know how much clearance you will have.

Enjoy your time on board and thank you for all the wonderful pictures.

• Like 1

The pool deck is just like the bliss but i think due to the pool being off to the side like it makes the deck more of a focal point.  Maybe they should have went with a blrown plank decking like they have on some cruise ships.  Not the real wood.

3 hours ago, dkatrencik said:

Not sure if this is the suite you are looking for but this was recently posted showing a concierge suite:

Anyone have a clue which room type this is?  There are several different types on the concierge floor.