FlightEase: Can I see schedule and price online without a real booking?

aprilsp88

Hi,

Is there a way to see flight schedule and price online without login to a real booking? For example, I haven't booked yet, I want to know what's the available flights and price so that I can decide if I want to book or not.

Thanks,

April

6 hours ago, aprilsp88 said:

Hi,

Is there a way to see flight schedule and price online without login to a real booking? For example, I haven't booked yet, I want to know what's the available flights and price so that I can decide if I want to book or not.

Thanks,

April

I do not think so.  But other cruise lines  have that option so I find a ship and sail date similar to one I am interested in and search that way.  Or, I guess, you could call HAL and ask them to do a search for you.

8 hours ago, westcoastcruiser said:

I do not think so.  But other cruise lines  have that option so I find a ship and sail date similar to one I am interested in and search that way.  Or, I guess, you could call HAL and ask them to do a search for you.

I do the same thing.  Very easy.  Just pick a ship departing from the same port on the same date.  

Or, if it's a domestic flight, just check the airlines website.  The flights will be the same and most agree that Flight Ease prices for domestics are the same as the airlines.

Edited by RocketMan275

1 hour ago, RocketMan275 said:

I do the same thing.  Very easy.  Just pick a ship departing from the same port on the same date.  

Or, if it's a domestic flight, just check the airlines website.  The flights will be the same and most agree that Flight Ease prices for domestics are the same as the airlines.

We have paid about 10% more for domestic FlightEase over the consolidator airline sites.  International has always been much lower, sometimes hugely.

I would get get a HOLD on a cruise ( no obligation) and then you can look at everything available, not just a flight you have in mind.  You never know what the pricing is like, all of the options, until you see it for yourself.

13 minutes ago, SilvertoGold said:

We have paid about 10% more for domestic FlightEase over the consolidator airline sites.  International has always been much lower, sometimes hugely.

I would get get a HOLD on a cruise ( no obligation) and then you can look at everything available, not just a flight you have in mind.  You never know what the pricing is like, all of the options, until you see it for yourself.

Unfortunately, Flight Ease prices to MIA - BA - SCL - MIA are exactly the same as the airlines'.  No savings, and much less choice.  The only advantage I see is in not having to pay for it until final payment on the cruise is due.  I booked with Flight Ease but if they haven't lowered their prices by final  payment, I will book directly with the airline and get the AA operated flight that I need in order to upgrade with miles.  I guess the problem with SA rates in December is that it is summer and high season.

2 hours ago, Tampa Girl said:

Unfortunately, Flight Ease prices to MIA - BA - SCL - MIA are exactly the same as the airlines'.  No savings, and much less choice.  The only advantage I see is in not having to pay for it until final payment on the cruise is due.  I booked with Flight Ease but if they haven't lowered their prices by final  payment, I will book directly with the airline and get the AA operated flight that I need in order to upgrade with miles.  I guess the problem with SA rates in December is that it is summer and high season.

Good lesson learned!

My recent experience:

I booked a cruise sailing next January on Koningsdam during the $1.00 deposit offering a while back.  I didn't book air at the time - I think it was too far out.  Pulled up my booking last week (I book directly on the HAL website - no TA), and looked at what was available through Flight Ease.  They were having a "sale" of $300 off certain flights and bottom line, I got round trip air on Delta from Knoxville, TN (not a hub of anything) to FLL for a whopping $64.00.  This is the total for two of us.  This is fabulous as we always pay premium for air to Florida (many times, flights from here to California and beyond are cheaper than ones to FL).

All that to say you can't really look at an airline's site or another cruise line's site and always get an accurate read on what Holland may offer with Flight Ease.

I just wish I could look at flights on their website before making a cruise reservation.  It can be a determining factor in which cruise we take.  I know I can call or book a hold (and have done that), but it takes a bit more time/effort. 

• Like 1

Thanks all for the info! It's very useful.

On 3/22/2019 at 9:13 PM, westcoastcruiser said:

So both cruiselines have the same schedule and price? I wonder why HAL doesn't release the research to customers, it will be much easier.