FTTF for Jan 2020 until Sep 2020 is up (Baltimore Maryland)

Moparfiend

11 hours ago, pyropoodle said:

I just got it for my Decebmer 2020 out of miami and it was $89.95 iirc.   is it port specific that they charge $119?   i don't think i would pay more than what i paid for it.   i had to talk myself into that. 

The $119.95 is for an 8-day, Horizon only. We paid $79 for our 7-day last year. Bought it a few months before the price went up. I thought it was well worth what we paid, but when it went up, we said we'd have to think twice. Now we pick an 8-day on Horizon and didn't realize they'd squeeze us for even more. Don't really agree with jacking the price up just because it's the newest ship. It's not based on ship class because you're not charged more for it on the Vista. But what can you do, if you want it bad enough, you'll pay it. They know as long as it keeps selling out, they have no reason to bring it back down.

1 hour ago, pyropoodle said:

Does anyone know if it is still true that they only sell around 30 FTTF per cruise? or was that a rumor? or has it expanded? 

I think they're pretty tight-lipped about how many they sell. I find it hard to believe it's only 30. I remember watching it for our cruise last year and it was available for at least a few months. And that was at the old, cheaper price. As popular as it is, I don't think only 30 of them would've lasted that long. Carnival's official word is that it's "capacity controlled and closely monitored to ensure excellent service for FTTF guests and VIFP Diamond and Platinum members, as well as all guests vacationing with us." Some have said they factor in how many P/D's have booked a particular cruise and vary the number of FTTF accordingly.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 11:42 PM, kona_wahine said:

Thanks for the heads up. Just got it for our feb 2020 cruise out of Galveston. I’ve been watching for a while... 

Me too!! So excited 🙂

• 4 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 7:43 AM, ShakyBeef said:

Still checking twice a day for it to show up for Port Canaveral for my January 2020 BTB.  I only need it for my first leg, because i'll be Platinum for my second.  I thought it would have been available by now, but I still get the "We are still scheduling shore excursions for this port." message for PT Canaveral and Grand Turk.  Only Amber Cove has excursions listed so far.  Oh well.  I'll keep looking and waiting.  Thanks for the heads up, OP.  And congrats to those of you who were able to snag your FTTF.

I haven't yet seen it for February 2020 for Port Canaveral.  They do seem to be slow about getting the excursions for Grand Turk on this one, too.

36 minutes ago, Tracy_A7X said:

I haven't yet seen it for February 2020 for Port Canaveral.  They do seem to be slow about getting the excursions for Grand Turk on this one, too.

Mine (for January 2020) finally showed up on June 19th.  Good luck!  Keep stalking.:classic_smile:

• Like 1