Do Oceania club onboard credits show on reservation?

lais

I looked up my reservation online today and this is what it shows for OBC pp

Additional obc    $50 pp

Additional obc    $400 pp

Now I know that my travel agent did not give us $50 pp   The $400 pp is included in the Olife.

When I look up Bronze all it shows is additional ship board credit but no amount.  So is this the new OBC for Bronze?  $50????

Our cruise is after November 2019

16 minutes ago, lais said:

I looked up my reservation online today and this is what it shows for OBC pp

Additional obc    $50 pp

Additional obc    $400 pp

Now I know that my travel agent did not give us $50 pp   The $400 pp is included in the Olife.

When I look up Bronze all it shows is additional ship board credit but no amount.  So is this the new OBC for Bronze?  $50????

Our cruise is after November 2019

After November Bronze benefit is $100 credit per stateroom. Your invoice appears to list it as $50 per person. Here is link to the Oceania flyer containing more detail: 

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/Images/EmailAssets/domestic/Sales/81604468085/MAR183971_OceaniaClubFlyer_new2.pdf

Edited by edgee

8 minutes ago, edgee said:

After November Bronze benefit is $100 credit per stateroom. Your invoice appears to list it as $50 per person. Here is link to the Oceania flyer containing more detail: 

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/Images/EmailAssets/domestic/Sales/81604468085/MAR183971_OceaniaClubFlyer_new2.pdf

Thank you.  What a letdown.  

It sure takes a lot of cruises to get to the next level.  Silver has much nicer benefits.  After my next cruise we’ll have 114 days onboard and still won’t be Silver.  

I wish they would change it to if you travel in a penthouse suite you should get more O credit than the person in a balcony cabin (me) and so on.  

Just feeling irked at the moment but I’ll get over it   

Along these lines, my Nov 16th cruise showed my Plat OBC (still at $600 - yeaaah) and I used it to book excursions. However, it did not show some of my other OBC - namely the value of my 2nd PPG given to me by my TA (the first one is from my Plat. status). Presumably it will be given to me once onboard.

2 hours ago, Paulchili said:

Along these lines, my Nov 16th cruise showed my Plat OBC (still at $600 - yeaaah) and I used it to book excursions. However, it did not show some of my other OBC - namely the value of my 2nd PPG given to me by my TA (the first one is from my Plat. status). Presumably it will be given to me once onboard.

Mine didn’t show the PPG either  but It won’t until after final payment if at all on my online account.  It’s usually on the little cards you sign in your cabin.   

Nice OBC paulchili.  

6 minutes ago, lais said:

Mine didn’t show the PPG either  but It won’t until after final payment if at all on my online account.  It’s usually on the little cards you sign in your cabin.   

Nice OBC paulchili.  

It’s not likely to show until I board - as you said - even after final payment.

Ask your TA to have the SBC in lieu of PPG added. Mine did and I am able to use it before boarding. I actually already have. It shows on my invoice and online. 

I've noticed the layout of the invoice has changed recently. 

Thanks ORV - good to know for the future.

It is too late for me as I booked my excursions already (and went over my OBC) - it would be too complicated. I will just cancel and rebook one excursion once onboard - like in the old days :classic_happy: