Dog living on Anthem and peeing everywhere ...

11 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Absolutely adore Dalmatians, bred and showed them for over 30 years, I fact our daughter’s is having a sleep over to spend time with his best mate our Mini Schnauzer.

It's over 3 years since our family pet Domino died.

He was a lovely natured dog.

Picture 019.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Curleegirl said:

Well there goes my plan for wandering around the ship on all fours. On the bright side, the pooch will make Central Park more authentic.

In the real Central Park NYC there is a pooper scooper law that you have to clean up after your dog. Let’s hope the fabricated one has the same law.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Ontario plates definitely headed back now.

Snowing here tonight. Mom flies home tomorrow, and this snow is for her.  Happens every year. 

1 hour ago, Curleegirl said:

Well there goes my plan for wandering around the ship on all fours. On the bright side, the pooch will make Central Park more authentic.

Watch where you step. 😱😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Retired LEO said:

There are currently 3 dogs that I've seen currently on Oasis. Only one of them appear to be a true service dog. One little fluff fluff is currently in Coastal Kitchen for dinner as I write this. 

Have you run into Laura? She had dinner with fluff fluff on Monday or Tuesday. Said the dog was in its crate during dinner.

11 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Are you a dog?  I think the level of intent is quite different.  Or are you as dumb as a dog?

jc

Slow your roll,  big guy.  Don't get too excited.  Just wanted to gauge your willingness to be peed on   Some people are into that kind of thing. 

I'm smart enough to not pee on another person. I'm also smart enough to know dogs shouldn't pee in indoor public spaces.  Maybe a barn is okay.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

I wonder how many people are cancelling their Royal Caribbean cruises or refusing to cruise on Royal Caribbean because of this.  My guess would be not many.

I for one will not book Anthem again until the captain has the balls to put an end to this.

• Like 2

Just now, voyager70 said:

I for one will not book Anthem again until the captain has the balls to put an end to this.

But will you continue to book Royal Caribbean?  They probably don't care which ship you choose, as long as they get your money.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

I wonder how many people are cancelling their Royal Caribbean cruises or refusing to cruise on Royal Caribbean because of this.  My guess would be not many.

I don't think it will effect bookings one bit. Besides, this charade is also spreading to other lines. I blame the airlines for this. They were the first to allow the emotional support animals to fly for free. JetBlue charges in my opinion a reasonable  fee for allowing your pet to fly with you and it should have been kept at that. I'm not sure what the other airlines charge.  Once the airlines allowed ESA to fly for free it became a problem opening the door to snakes, lizards, pot belly pigs and the final straw a peacock. I guess the cruise lines just followed suit by default.

32 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Have you run into Laura? She had dinner with fluff fluff on Monday or Tuesday. Said the dog was in its crate during dinner.

I've seen her but I'm not one to bother people. 

This is a different fluff fluff that we know about. This one was in a stroller at the table. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, time4u2go said:

Which is the general reason for OPs to start threads like this, and I agree, and would say probably zero.

It is the world we live in.  Madness is now normal.

jc

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Slow your roll,  big guy.  Don't get too excited.  Just wanted to gauge your willingness to be peed on   Some people are into that kind of thing. 

I'm smart enough to not pee on another person. I'm also smart enough to know dogs shouldn't pee in indoor public spaces.  Maybe a barn is okay.  

I am not that big....

Well a bit heavier than I should be, but not that big.

I agree, dogs shouldn’t pee indoor in public spaces, except, my DW was in KC last night watching our team lose, and I was home alone with the dog and we had a thunder storm, and I had to clean his kennel this morning....

I am just saying dog pee isn’t a particularly big deal.  Like I said, if your worst childhood memory is dog pee, life is awesome.

jc

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, xpcdoojk said:

I am just saying dog pee isn’t a particularly big deal.  Like I said, if your worst childhood memory is dog pee, life is awesome.

jc

Fair enough.  

I think the concern for me is not that the girl got peed on. But this guy is allowed to have a dog that is clearly not housebroken peeing and pooping all over the place.

And once the precedent  is set, you may have more. I guess my overactive, vivid imagination envisioned a stroll through the Royal Promenade turning into having to hopscotch through a minefield of dog poop.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I guess my overactive, vivid imagination envisioned a stroll through the Royal Promenade turning into having to hopscotch through a minefield of dog poop.

Well the outrageous title didnt help. 😉

FWIW, I believe it is the Esplanade. 

Edited by John&LaLa

3 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Your dogs are lovely.

Domino used to lie on his back and loved getting his tummy tickled by us.

I think all Dals do, we have had dozens over the years everyone loved a tummy rub, but then again so does Maxy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

14 is a good age for a Dalmatian.

It is,he was spoiled,he always had fresh meat,chicken and vegetables. He was always hungry and was a little overweight but you could see the love in his eyes when he looked at you.

He wasn't eating for a couple of days so we took him to the vet who did some blood tests but he died suddenly the next morning.

8 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I'm smart enough to not pee on another person. I'm also smart enough to know dogs shouldn't pee in indoor public spaces.  

I agree,  dogs need to learn the appropriate places to pee.

Edited by ipeeinthepool

7 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Which is the general reason for OPs to start threads like this, and I agree, and would say probably zero.

It is the world we live in.  Madness is now normal.

jc

To think if the gentleman with his fake ESD had been more humble and caring towards the child and her family the situation would have been resolved there and then.

His selfishness might ultimately make Royal and the Anthem captain take the ESA issue seriously and do something about it 

Genuine service dogs are priceless and welcome.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

To think if the gentleman with his fake ESD had been more humble and caring towards the child and her family the situation would have been resolved there and then.

His selfishness might ultimately make Royal and the Anthem captain take the ESA issue seriously and do something about it 

Genuine service dogs are priceless and welcome.

Indeed.

Stop the furry madness. Woof.

• Like 2