Eurodam in 14 Days Can't sleep can't focus is this normal?

ScottC4746

We leave for the Eurodam out of San Diego in exactly 14 days and if all goes well we would have boarded by now, had a nice lunch, and enjoying or nice Aft corner Neptune Suite veranda.  I cannot sleep, cannot focus on anything but the cruise.  Is this normal?  How will I survive the next two weeks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaveOKC said:

Just imagine how bad a shape you would be in if you booked a Pinnacle Suite!!!  One can only hope to sail in one of those cabins one day.  See you in two weeks!

HA!  I can only dream of a pinnacle suite.  My TA called me last minute with an upgrade offer from our standard Veranda state room.  He said it was an offer he hasn't seen dollar wise in ages.  We jumped.

Yes...normal!

Regular cruisers, we have had a "cruise drought" because of family matters.  I had no idea how much I rely on that sea air to be at peace with the world!  Counting down here to depart in April, and I have stuff booked for the next two years so that constant rejuvenation can take place.

Have a wonderful time in that Neptune and breathe deeply of the sea air!

I understand; I begin losing sleep incrementally about 3 weeks prior to every cruise.  By the time we leave the house for the airport, I'm exhausted, and am the first one to fall asleep on the flight after the emergency information has been given.  You'd think the excitement would wear off after a few cruises, but for me, it doesn't - I'm still like a kid at Christmas.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

17 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

We leave for the Eurodam out of San Diego in exactly 14 days and if all goes well we would have boarded by now, had a nice lunch, and enjoying or nice Aft corner Neptune Suite veranda.  I cannot sleep, cannot focus on anything but the cruise.  Is this normal?  How will I survive the next two weeks.

I got the suitcases out of the garage this morning. It is starting to feel real. Time to start packing...

16 hours ago, ScottC4746 said:

HA!  I can only dream of a pinnacle suite.  My TA called me last minute with an upgrade offer from our standard Veranda state room.  He said it was an offer he hasn't seen dollar wise in ages.  We jumped.

We were upgraded to a Neptune suite last month, it was wonderful. Enjoy!