Ship's Models

RWolver672

I have been collecting the ship's models since our first cruise.  We just got off of the Horizon and noticed that the Horizon model is smaller than what the others are.  I have them in order of when we took that cruise on a shelf.  It looks odd that the Paradise is bigger than the Horizon.  Just an observation, no big deal.

4 minutes ago, RWolver672 said:

I have been collecting the ship's models since our first cruise.  We just got off of the Horizon and noticed that the Horizon model is smaller than what the others are.  I have them in order of when we took that cruise on a shelf.  It looks odd that the Paradise is bigger than the Horizon.  Just an observation, no big deal.

Lol, I have a Carnival Horizon model too and it is almost half the size of my Harmony of the Seas model too!

Do you have Vista ? The Dream being the largest ship model of them all .While the vista class ship model size being right in there with the fantasy class size. I guess with the Dream being the fist of its build they want the model to excel too .

21 hours ago, BoDidly said:

Do you have Vista ? The Dream being the largest ship model of them all .While the vista class ship model size being right in there with the fantasy class size. I guess with the Dream being the fist of its build they want the model to excel too .

No, I don't have the Vista model.  Actually, the Horizon model is smaller than the Paradise model both in length and height.  I never noticed how much bigger the Dream model was until you said that.  I looked at them again and you are right.  It is a lot bigger than the rest.