HAL half moon cay drink package

JCBAY4

49 minutes ago, puppycanducruise said:

I recall seeing a post that there is a Beverage Package available for HMC.

It is 24.95 plus gratuity.

I do not know if both parties have to buy it.

I too have read this here on CC though I have never looked into it. To OP, I'd say Ship Services would have or be able to get that answer. 

I also saw this article on CC that mentions a package but does not mention if it is HAL or Carnival that offers it. https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=3145

"A drink package is offered for Half Moon Cay, including up to 15 drinks per person, for $25. (If you have a drink package onboard your ship, it does not extend to the island.)"

Edited by fatcat04

• 10 months later...

Well... the usual "one drink" caveat is not in the text.

Here is what the onboard Elite Bev Pkg says in it's description " "No sharing is permitted. Participants may order only one drink at a time and must be 21 years or older. "

Sooooo... idk but it is possible. I'd try.

I know with the butler service for the cabanas we can order anything and everything all at once and they actually seem to want you to order in bulk as it is fewer trips for them.

hmc beverage package.PNG

Edited by fatcat04

51 minutes ago, maandme said:

In your experience, Do the bartenders allow you to purchase 2 drinks at a time?  

If you are charging the drinks to your cabin account, you can buy drinks for everyone in the bar at one time.  That also applies to the paid beverage cards if you have a sufficient balance on the card.   However, if you have the SBP or EBP, then you can only purchase one drink at a time, but that one drink can be a double, in one glass.   It just counts as 2 of your daily 15.   The limit of one drink at a time is to prevent you from buying 2 drinks on your package and sliding one of those drinks across the table to a friend who doesn't have the SBP.   If you try it and get caught, the penalties are a total loss of your package with no refund of purchase price.   The bartenders and waiters are very good at catching this.