Singapore to Perth, best cruise line and how far in advance can we book.

Hi all.

We have cruised several times but always booked within a year or so of departure.  

We are looking to cruise early (Jan/Feb) 2022 to celebrate retirement.  As we have family

in Singapore and Perth we would like to include both ports preferably staying for a few

extra days at the end of the cruise.  in the search engines I have checked I could only

select Asia or Aus/NZ and not both together. Any Ideas?  Thank you in advance.

Pete.

I would look at Princess, as they have a couple of ships based in Australia, and Holland America. Look at their websites, not using a search engine. What you are seeking is a fairly uncommon route...it exists, but is not done multiple times per year. So you need to see the big picture of when exactly when this route is being offered.

Holland America is just releasing their schedule for Fall 2020-Spring 2021 right now. Can't speak to Princess's schedule...but you would appear to be early for seeing schedules for that area. I do suggest looking to see what is offered for 2020-21, to get an idea of what could be offered in your desired time.

Go to www.cruisetimetables.com and choose Singapore as departure port.  Or choose Perth as Port of call.  You might also ask on the OZ/NZ board here as to preference of line.  EM

Add:  Choose Freemantle for Perth.  Sun Princess has a 14 day from Singapore to Freemantle in Nov. this year, but I don't see that itinerary for next year.