Live from Explorer Miami -> Lisbon March 25-April 8

Juno56

Day at sea and the ship's swaying her way towards Madeira.  We have sun, but rain is almost inevitable tomorrow, according to the forecast.  But even though the weather is unpredictable, the Explorer continues to provide the highest standard of service and hospitality.  I'm enjoying every minute of this voyage.

Edited by Juno56
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Juno56 said:

Day at sea and the ship's swaying her way towards Madeira.  We have sun, but rain is almost inevitable tomorrow, according to the forecast.  But even though the weather is unpredictable, the Explorer continues to provide the highest standard of service and hospitality.  I'm enjoying every minute of this voyage.

I agree Juno56! Yesterday evening we had a little hiccup of bad service at Observation lounge prior to dinner , however will not hold that against an otherwise great service during our cruise 

• Like 1

Presently on Explorer- - tonight we had dinner at Pacific Rim. I tried the duck, lobster tempura and miso glazed cod. Best dinner ever. 

The dessert menu was ok but after all the comments regarding the isles d ??? in  Chartreuse, we asked if we could try it. Unfortunately, they could not accommodate our request. So guess what? We were invited back to Chartreuse for dessert. 

This was Royal Treatment at its best!

Thanks Regent for such a wonderful evening with great friends!

Sheila

Edited by Bellaggio Cruisers
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hambagahle said:

îles flottantes - floating islands...see the other thread where you mentioned it.  And I hope you had it!  It is wonderful.

Hi Gerry

Thats why we we went to Chartreuse after dinner. Some of us ordered the floating islands. It was as delicious, as reported. It was such a fun night, dinner in Pacific Rim, dessert in Chartreuse. 

First world joy!

Sheila

• Like 1

I would say so Sheila!!   Better than that I doubt you can get!

I think you disembarked today -- after a lovely cruise.  Is your next one "ours" or do you have another treat in store before that?

Fly home safely

Gerry

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 11:26 AM, Hambagahle said:

I would say so Sheila!!   Better than that I doubt you can get!

I think you disembarked today -- after a lovely cruise.  Is your next one "ours" or do you have another treat in store before that?

Fly home safely

Gerry

Hi Gerry

We are doing a Caribbean cruise, of course, Regent Explorer, in December 2019.  That’s just before our cruise together.

Visiting our families in Israel again this summer. 

Thanks for watching over me. I love It!

Sheila

On 4/16/2019 at 3:23 PM, Kinkajou said:

Hi Sheila,

I didn't see you again after meeting you at the Meet & Greet. Thank you for recommending O Faia. Great Fado music—we really enjoyed the experience. 

Susan

Hi Susan

So glad you enjoyed OFaia. Hope we meet again. This was a wonderful cruise. Great M/M. 

Sheila