Another drink package question sorry

We will be going on Harmony of Seas in October and my 2 adult grandsons ages 26 and 27 and one of their girlfriend will be sharing a room . If one of my grandsons and his girlfriend get a deluxe drink package does my other grandson also have to get it since he doesn't drink alcohol . Can the one who doesn't drink just get soda package?

5 minutes ago, precious89904600 said:

We will be going on Harmony of Seas in October and my 2 adult grandsons ages 26 and 27 and one of their girlfriend will be sharing a room . If one of my grandsons and his girlfriend get a deluxe drink package does my other grandson also have to get it since he doesn't drink alcohol . Can the one who doesn't drink just get soda package?

Technically, yes. They can call and most likely get him a refreshment package or possibly a soda package. 

You won't be able to do it online.  When you book the drink package online, everyone in the same room over the age of 21 has to purchase the alcohol package.  If you call, you should be able to do what you want.  We are going on a cruise in June, and my daughter is pregnant.  I called and got her husband the deluxe package and her the non-alcoholic package.