2020-2021 Princess Cruise Schedule Aust/NZ

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

We may even wait for one of the sales to be announced and buy the cruise just before it comes into effect.

Any FCD in your account? easy to book with that then refare if they drop.

Got my eye on the repositioning Shanghai to Freemantle, good ports and not a lot of sea days, exactly the same time we have booked the Spirit from Hawaii, so plenty of time to decide which one. Plus it is not a bad price at the moment $1899 15 nights.

Also like the PNG 15 nighter in May 2021, like that it includes Isle of Pines, Vila and Champagne Bay too and we havent been to the Trobriands Isles,  and then to compare with Royal when they come out, just too much choice now haha!

16 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Got my eye on the repositioning Shanghai to Freemantle, good ports and not a lot of sea days, exactly the same time we have booked the Spirit from Hawaii, so plenty of time to decide which one. Plus it is not a bad price at the moment $1899 15 nights.

Also like the PNG 15 nighter in May 2021, like that it includes Isle of Pines, Vila and Champagne Bay too and we havent been to the Trobriands Isles,  and then to compare with Royal when they come out, just too much choice now haha!

Ooo I didn't see the 15 night PNG which ship is that on?

20 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Ooo I didn't see the 15 night PNG which ship is that on?

Sapphire in May 2021, after Melbourne it heads to Sydney to do the Top end to Freemantle and back, then does a 15 night PNG, then heads back to Asia.

Sat 1 May 2021 Sydney, Australia Embark 04:00 PM
2 Sun 2 May 2021 At Sea
3 Mon 3 May 2021 At Sea
4 Tue 4 May 2021 Isle Of Pines, New Caledonia 07:00 AM 05:00 PM
5 Wed 5 May 2021 Port Vila, Vanuatu 12:00 PM 08:00 PM
6 Thu 6 May 2021 Champagne Bay, Vanuatu 08:00 AM 05:00 PM
7 Fri 7 May 2021 At Sea
8 Sat 8 May 2021 At Sea
9 Sun 9 May 2021 Rabaul, Papua New Guinea 08:00 AM 05:00 PM
10 Mon 10 May 2021 Trobriand Islands, Papua New Guinea 09:00 AM 06:00 PM
11 Tue 11 May 2021 Milne Bay (Alotau), Papua New Guinea 07:00 AM 04:00 PM
11 Tue 11 May 2021 Milne Bay (Alotau), Papua New Guinea 05:45 PM 06:15 PM
12 Wed 12 May 2021 At Sea
13 Thu 13 May 2021 At Sea
14 Fri 14 May 2021 Brisbane, Australia 07:00 AM 05:00 PM
15 Sat 15 May 2021 At Sea
16 Sun 16 May 2021 Sydney, Australia 06:00 AM Disembark

Edited by cheznandy

Being fairly new to cruising the only way I have of comparing prices is by looking what the same cruise cost the year before so

Northern Explorer 2020 from Brisbane $3,200

Same in brochure for 2021 $2649      Inside

So does any long time Princess cruiser think I could do better ?

Cheers Carole

5 hours ago, cheznandy said:

We have used them but will be getting some more in February. We are doing PNG in August with P&O.

9 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

But never paid anything like brochure price 

We have, that is minus the standard $100 🙁 never saw a single sale only price rises but it was for an aft suite and Princess doesn't seem to like putting suites on sale much down under.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 11:54 AM, cheznandy said:

I booked a cabin this morning through a online agent.  I didn't get my requested cabin. I then checked Princess online and there are only a few cabins available. Do Princess throttle the release of cabins to Elites? And the trickle release some more tomorrow? 

7 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

I booked a cabin this morning through a online agent.  I didn't get my requested cabin. I then checked Princess online and there are only a few cabins available. Do Princess throttle the release of cabins to Elites? And the trickle release some more tomorrow? 

I think it is more like there are only certain cabins available for different sectors. That PNG one goes Bris/Bris and Syd/Syd so cabins have been blocked for each sector.

Like the Shanghai/Freo, Shanghai/Adl and Shanghai/Mel, cabins are blocked for each sector, on one sector the whole of Caribe balconies are unavailable.

Do a mock booking Bris/Bris and I bet your cabin is there Tom, unless someone else has it haha!!

6 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

I wanted a cabin on Carbie. None available. I got one on Baja.

I just looked at Bris/Bris and Caribe is blocked too.

Have a look tomorrow when everyone can book, or just keep checking, its two years away, they will have to offer them some time!!

8 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

You are right Chez. Plenty of cabins and on Caribe if doing Syd-Syd. Discrimination?

My apologies, I thought you were doing Syd/Syd so only looked at Bris/Bris, yes, they are all available for Syd/Syd.

The ship is coming back from the round to WA cruise and does a 4 day Bris/Bris, so lots of cruisers doing different sectors.

Do you have a good TA? they can call Princess and have them release a cabin, as long as it hasnt been part booked on another sector.

I would call and say you really want a Caribe balcony, they are noice!!!

Anyone having trouble with Princess website? Only way I can get in is through email I received this morning and with the cruises I'm interested in, it's saying 'Pricing is currently not available for this date or the selected cabin type. Please try a different departure date, cabin type or check back later.'

I did log in first.

Leigh

Edited by possum52

35 minutes ago, possum52 said:

Anyone having trouble with Princess website? Only way I can get in is through email I received this morning and with the cruises I'm interested in, it's saying 'Pricing is currently not available for this date or the selected cabin type. Please try a different departure date, cabin type or check back later.'

I did log in first.

Leigh

Same here Leigh,

I thought it might be either because we aren’t Elite or the time / date Princess quote is actually Miami time, which is 14 hours behind us here.

Could this possibly be true and we plain old Aussie cruisers have to wait another 12 hours or use a TA which I never have and prefer not to start now 🥺

Rose

Edited by Porky55

4 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

Yes, I have been on a few times today checking bookings etc.

They may have been busy earlier this morning, I just logged in again with no worries.

Cheryl,

I have managed now to log in ok now but all the cruises we are interested in for 2020-21 have the same message I quoted above. I thought it was from 9am today that they were available to book if not Elite.

Leigh

1 minute ago, possum52 said:

Cheryl,

I have managed now to log in ok now but all the cruises we are interested in for 2020-21 have the same message I quoted above. I thought it was from 9am today that they were available to book if not Elite.

Leigh

Thats is very strange Leigh, I just went to princess.com not logged in and got in right away to begin a booking.

I did get that message early yesterday when it was busy and all the agents were on busily making bookings!

Not sure what the problem is for you

27 minutes ago, possum52 said:

I wonder if the time for us non Elites is US time? I have tried on different devices but no luck.

Leigh

No that isnt it as my Aunty booked this morning. Give Princess a call and see whats up?

As I said, I didnt log in and could still get onto the site and start and make a booking......all the way through to booking a cabin.

Which cruise are you looking at and I will see if it comes up for me.