Fascination ship - electrical outlet

beshears

This is a "last minute" question before we leave on our cruise in a couple days.  On the Fascination ship, I know there is one electrical outlet, and sometimes, or normally it is in the bathroom.  I thought I had seen where someone had posted they had found a "hidden" outlet closer to the floor in the stateroom.  If you know anything about this, or where to find it, please advise as it would be helpful. 🙂

• Like 1

Can't answer this question directly.

However, go to Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, wherever, and purchase an outlet adaptor and take advantage of the European 220 VAC outlets. Use that outlet to charge your electronic devices.

Almost all of the newer electronic devices have written on them (in very small print):

Input: 110 - 220VAC  This indicates that this will charge in any electrical outlet that has 110VAC up to 220VAC. Of course you need the adaptor though.

I've been using these adaptors or plugs all over the world to charge my phones, iPads, GoPro batteries, and other devices.

Edited by klfrodo
  • Like 1

Caution, though.  The 'other' outlet on Fascination is not an EU type, but a UK type:

enhance

There is a shaver outlet in the bathroom, good for charging small items such as phones and cameras, if you can get a plug into it.  But it is only 'live' when the light switch is on, so no good for a nightlight.  EM

• Like 1

We sailed on the Fascination December 2018. The only outlet in the room was at the desk area. We took a non surge protected outlet  with 2 plugs and 2 USB ports. We were in a oceaview cabin.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone's for your input on this.  We will have an ocean view cabin.  We will soon "find out" Sunday all about it too. 🙂 Thanks for letting me know about the outlet at the desk area, and I think I know what to take to use there. Thanks for the picture too.  If I can find the 110V, I'll be fine with what I plan to take. Thanks for letting me know the light switch will have to be on too. 🙂

• 5 months later...