Zaandam stateroom B6222 info

CRu1853!!

I would be interested in any info on the above cabin. I recently forfeited our prepaid gratuities from our Main deck Ocean view cabin for our Canada/New England cruise for this cabin without having to pay anything additional except for our new gratuities. I know, I should have booked a Vista Suite to begin with but at the time it would have been $1000 more 😥

Thanks in advance for any info.

Here is a link to my photos of 6217 across from 6220. 

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/photo-reviews/ms-zaandam-on-board/ms-zaandam-staterooms

Of special note, there is an exit at the end of the hallway to a secluded balcony the spans the entire back of the ship where you will find loungers and blankets.  This balcony is a photography dream.

1 hour ago, Crew News said:

Here is a link to my photos of 6217 across from 6220. 

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/photo-reviews/ms-zaandam-on-board/ms-zaandam-staterooms

Of special note, there is an exit at the end of the hallway to a secluded balcony the spans the entire back of the ship where you will find loungers and blankets.  This balcony is a photography dream.

Yes, and that is a wonderful convenience.  We had 6220 on the Amsterdam, which is also an R class.  Not only was it convenience to the aft deck, but you are so convenient to the MDR, the Lido, the library, Explorations Cafe, and the Oceans Bar (assuming that it is the same location as on the Amsterdam). Enjoy it!

Nearly every cruise we have taken on this class ship we were in 205 aft balcony same as 220 you are referring to. Quick trip up a flight of stairs to tg aft pool or Lido. Also, a covered deck across the back just outside our door. The balcony is larger and gives great aft views and normal side views. I’m not sure why I’m advertising this 😆