Snorkeling two days back to back

prmami

We are scheduled to do an excursion w/ R.C. called Speedboat Adventure And Snorkel in Curacao.

It just so happens that we are also doing a similar excursion in Bonaire with Woodwind.  When I booked these excursions I did not realize they were back to back days. 🤦‍♀️

In your opinion would you do one over the other ? If so why?

Or would you just do them both?

Thanks so very much!

Both! The cruise excursions aren't that long, and include travel time.  So you're not really in the water actively snorkeling for that long.  And if you get tired, you can always take a break and just float, or get back on the boat.  

The Bonaire excursion may have more water time, since there is so little travel time.  But I think that one is a drift snorkel, so you're going with the current and probably not using that much effort.

My only tip- make sure to take some pictures outside of the water, even if you are using an underwater camera.  One cruise, we snorkeled 4 days back to back to back to back (it was a western route so no sea days in between ports). When we got back, the only way to differentiate between islands was looking for slightly different shades of water. On future cruises, we made sure to take a picture of the snorkel boat/beach, or a port sign, or something- just to break it up.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1