Looking Forward to our B2B Cruises

I found an amazing itinerary (October 27th and November 3rd B2B) on the Brilliance that was too good to pass up. From the Amalfi Coast to Livorno(Florence) Rome, Portofino, Villefranche, Cadiz, overnight in Lisbon and Azores  for a price that was good for our budget.

The first week were in an Interior Guarantee and the 2nd cruise in an Oceanview on Deck 4 Midship.  For the first cruise I could care less where we will be because of the port intensive nature of the cruise.

I have booked a tour with a Fellow CCer to the Amalfi Coast   and am working on other logistics.  In my opinion you have to be flexible. 

As I have been on this class of ship and exact boat last year with my Father it will be nice to introduce my Mother to cruising as she has only been on one cruise back in the 80s to Alaska. 

When I pick an itinerary  I always look at the itinerary first and then ship and love being able to visit the rarer ports on a smaller ship.

I was very happy to have reserved My Time Dining for 6:30 PM every night.  Barcelona is a nice town and I look forward to spending a few nights there pre cruise and for the turnaround day I may just relax on the ship. Perhaps there will be a B2B Lunch  on turnaround day.   

The 25 hour days going Westbound will be great and hopefully it will be warm as we are taking a Southern crossing  to Tampa and hope there won't be any hurricanes.   I look forward to a post stay in Tampa after the relaxing cruise just in case fog delays our arrival .

I am sure you will enjoy yourselves. Have done T/As and was on the Brilliance recently and both the ship and the itinerary were great.

Most tour companies will let you customize the Amalfi excursion any way you like. Not enough time to see everything between Salerno and Sorento. Makes a good reason to go back again ! 

• Like 1

A few years ago we took a 11 day Med cruise.  Love the ship.  And I fell in love with Barcelona, so glad we arrived three days early.

So two years ago some of my wifes family wanted to do a Med cruise out of Barcelona.  We had already discussed our "big" vacation for the year which was't a cruise.  I told her, that if we do it will do it like our last Med cruise. I.E. 3 days in Barcelona and 1 night afterwards.  So we did.

For our most cruises we are like you, the intineray is a big player in the decision making process.  But it varies sometimes 

• Like 1