Viking's e-bike tour through the Black Forest

Tarheel100

If their Ebikes are similar to ones used by Scenic you should be fine. We did 35 KM along the Danube and honestly had not been on a bike for more years than I want to think about. Controls were easy to figure out and my only recommendation is to pick the larges bike frame they have available.  We had folks with 20" wheels and 24-26" wheels.  It was MUCH easier on the larger bikes.  Hills were not a problem and I doubt that they will put you on a strenuous route. People who opted NOT to ride were heard regretting their decision after the bikers got back on board

• Like 1

22 hours ago, doverboy said:

If their Ebikes are similar to ones used by Scenic you should be fine. We did 35 KM along the Danube and honestly had not been on a bike for more years than I want to think about. Controls were easy to figure out and my only recommendation is to pick the larges bike frame they have available.  We had folks with 20" wheels and 24-26" wheels.  It was MUCH easier on the larger bikes.  Hills were not a problem and I doubt that they will put you on a strenuous route. People who opted NOT to ride were heard regretting their decision after the bikers got back on board

So glad to read your take on the ebikes.  We will be in Prague in a few days and plan to take a ebike tour outside of Old Town as we’ve been there several times but I WAS concerned since it’s approximately 15 miles over 4-5 hours, now I’m confident it will be just fine.  Thanks!