Kmart in NZ

Hi All,

A bit of a silly question. Is it easy to get to Kmart from NZ ports of call. I will be on Ovation OTS in December and was thinking of popping in perhaps when in Auckland or Wellington. I don't expect it to be much different from Sydney Kmart but you never know I just might happen to run out/forget to pack something and as sad as it may sound to some people it is one of my favorite stores.

Thanks.

There are 4 in Auckland  . all in the suburbs  - Sylvia Park , Albany, St Lukes and Papatoetoe.

From Britomart, which is near where you dock you can catch a train to Sylvia Park and get lost in the Mall, or jump on the NEX, and cross the bridge to Albany where you can also get lost in yet another  massive Westfield Mall. At least you wont have to fight for a parking space.🙄

As far as I know they are all the same as the the Australian stores .

editing to add    if you are on Ovation in Dec it could be rather busy. Check how long you get  ashore as Ovation tenders . Last time I went to Albany it was gridlock and took 1 1/2 hours to get back into the City and if you go to Sylvia park on the train ,they have a nasty habit of breaking down . ...so leave plenty of time to get back to the ship .

Edited by Kiwi Kruzer