Sandals Day Pass

beachhouse

I don't think Sandals offers day passes anymore. Bu don't take my word for it. You can always call them directly. If they don't then you can contact Rendezvous, st. James Morgan Bay. Both of which offer all inclusive day passes.

6 hours ago, Dragon2109 said:

I don't think Sandals offers day passes anymore. Bu don't take my word for it. You can always call them directly. If they don't then you can contact Rendezvous, st. James Morgan Bay. Both of which offer all inclusive day passes.

Dragon - Sandals most definitely offers day passes still. There's been no stoppage or cancelling of those. 

On 3/31/2019 at 12:44 PM, beachhouse said:

Has anyone done a day pass at Sandals in St Lucia

recently ? Did you like it? Just can’t decide which day pass to try. We have seen the island several times.

If a sandal day pass is a must, La Toc is the nearest to the port.  Several pools at different locations, nice little beach - although can occasionally be rough, good food, etc 

Sandals Grande is the furthest, best beach of the three. Some of the largest pools, all flat resort (unlike La Toc which is up a hillside so some fabulous cliffside views, pool up too, etc).

Halcyon is rig in between, smallest of the three, most "quaint" and quietest. Least desirable beach, IMO.

12 hours ago, reedprincess said:

Dragon - Sandals most definitely offers day passes still. There's been no stoppage or cancelling of those. 

If a sandal day pass is a must, La Toc is the nearest to the port.  Several pools at different locations, nice little beach - although can occasionally be rough, good food, etc 

Sandals Grande is the furthest, best beach of the three. Some of the largest pools, all flat resort (unlike La Toc which is up a hillside so some fabulous cliffside views, pool up too, etc).

Halcyon is rig in between, smallest of the three, most "quaint" and quietest. Least desirable beach, IMO.

Reedprincess, I say this because I was trying to contact Sandals Grande for a day pass last month for a visiting family member and they did say that they had suspended it until further notice due to high occupancy. Called the other two and they were saying the same things. Don't know if that has changed.

19 minutes ago, Dragon2109 said:

Reedprincess, I say this because I was trying to contact Sandals Grande for a day pass last month for a visiting family member and they did say that they had suspended it until further notice due to high occupancy. Called the other two and they were saying the same things. Don't know if that has changed.

Yes, all resorts restrict day passes due to occupancy so that they can provide the level of services their guests require - same as any other AI.

They most definitely still offer day passes, as with any resort, it's at the discretion of the resort and based on current occupancy. Not surprising Sandals didn't have any available recently given it's still high season, and they're always limited during the season

Details at their website, still running $105usd for day, etc.