Dinner time on Eclipse Hawaii cruise and Celebrity Todays

CH_ca

I can't seem to find the Eclipse's Celebrity Todays for the 10-day Hawaii cruise. We usually have dinner around 8pm. Does anyone know if reserving 8pm dining is safe to avoid missing or rushing to the Shows and other activities? We plan to go back onboard before 6pm on all ports.

Does anyone have copies of this itinerary's Celebrity Todays?

Thanks for your help!

16 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Eclipse hasn’t done that route yet.

I was hoping someone would have previous years' on similar route.

I found some other routes' Celebrity Today. Looks like the main shows are 7pm and 9pm.  Our dinners on cruise were usually 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes long. Is it safe to assume regular dinners onboard Celebrity cruises main dining room take about the same time?

18 hours ago, Muffinz said:

We had late dining on our Solstice cruise last year... we went to the 7pm show each night, had a drink at the show and or at the Martini bar afterwards, then had 8:30pm dinner - worked out great

I plan to attend the Silent Disco (10pm) at least once. Will time be tight if I have dinner at 8:30pm that night? Do I need to get to the Silent Disco before 10pm to be sure to get a headset?

We are on the early seating and will take in the shows about 9:00 PM. We got in the habit of early dining back in the day of the Midnight Buffet, we couldn't eat at 8:30 PM and then hit the buffet at midnight. Are you on the 4/29 sailing? if so see you on board.

John and Jennifer

1 hour ago, CH_ca said:

I plan to attend the Silent Disco (10pm) at least once. Will time be tight if I have dinner at 8:30pm that night? Do I need to get to the Silent Disco before 10pm to be sure to get a headset?

yes, you need to be there about 9:30pm if you want a headset for the silent disco