Check in Question

We are 90 days before our cruise.  Yay!!!  That means we can complete online check in which I have already done for my room.  I logged online as my daughter to check in as her but her check in is grayed out and says "only guests 21 and over can access check in".  She turns 21 the day we board the cruise.  Does that mean she's just going to have to do full check in at the port instead of online?

Is your daughter under your same booking?  If so, the check in process probably needs to be done by someone 21+ and you should be able to log on under yourself and do the check in for her??  I have always done the check in's for everyone in my party....I had a family suite with 7 people and did the check in for everyone (adults and minors)! 

I was able to check in my son and his GF (22 and 21) from my account as I owned both reservations in my portal.  I also checked in my husband. My son is my youngest so I can't say I ever tried having him log-in and check in himself - I'm the detail person with traveling so everyone just expects I'll do it and that way I'm happy to know it's done correctly 🙂

She is under her own reservation as her and her friend both turn 21 the day we embark.  Hmmmm......guess I'll have to figure out how to add her number to mine since neither one of them can check in online since they don't turn 21 til the 1st day.

Ah ha!!!  I figured out how to add her reservation.   So now it says I can check in for her.  But when I click the Check in link it tells me check in is not available.  So frustrating!!!

Edited by panzafit

12 minutes ago, panzafit said:

Ah ha!!!  I figured out how to add her reservation.   So now it says I can check in for her.  But when I click the Check in link it tells me check in is not available.  So frustrating!!!

I'd call RC and make sure nothing is messed up with the booking.