Enchantment of the Seas Grand Suite

tvo7

There is a concierge, however they may or may not contact you in advance of the cruise.

If you want to contact them, use this document to get the email address:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I would not contact them more than 2 weeks in advance of the cruise.

32 minutes ago, tvo7 said:

I have booked a Grand Suite out of Galveston.  Do they have a concierge to contact me and book excursions like Disney or do I need to contact them?

Hi tvo7, when will you be sailing on the Enchantment? Am also on the enchantment for May 6th cruise.

Virginia

1 hour ago, tvo7 said:

I have booked a Grand Suite out of Galveston.  Do they have a concierge to contact me and book excursions like Disney or do I need to contact them?

I'm not sure why you would want the concierge's assistance with booking excursions.  Your best method is to use your Cruise Planner on the RC website.  

Payment must be made when you book, so you really have to do it yourself.  If you wait until you are on board, excursions may be full.

🙂  

2 hours ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hi tvo7, when will you be sailing on the Enchantment? Am also on the enchantment for May 6th cruise.

Virginia

Hi virgins we will be going in july

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

I'm not sure why you would want the concierge's assistance with booking excursions.  Your best method is to use your Cruise Planner on the RC website.  

Payment must be made when you book, so you really have to do it yourself.  If you wait until you are on board, excursions may be full.

🙂  

So suite perks is not like Disney concierge.  There they contact you to help with itinerary,  get you into overbooked events,  get you things that no one else can.  Seems like grand suite perks mainly is the lounge

3 hours ago, tvo7 said:

So suite perks is not like Disney concierge.  There they contact you to help with itinerary,  get you into overbooked events,  get you things that no one else can.  Seems like grand suite perks mainly is the lounge

Yes and No.  When the concierge contacts you, they will generally tell you what amenities and services are offered to suite guests, what hours the concierge is available, and what types of services he/she can arrange for you.  During the cruise, they will help you get dining reservations, plan your day or offer advice on excursions, and they can book the excursions for you if you want. We do that all the time.  I know most people book ahead but we are terrible planners, and often don’t even look at excursions until we board.  In a few cases, the concierge helped get onto excursions that were fully booked, but I think that was more getting us bumped up on the waiting list if anyone canceled. I don’t think they have any magical powers to get you on if it’s sold out, so like PP mentioned, if there is something you want to do, book it ahead of the cruise just in case.  If you are going to Labadee, the concierge books the cabanas at Barefoot Beach.  Also, on some ships, the concierge has arranged free bridge and/or galley tours.  These are offered to all guests, but usually for a fee.  There is also (usually) an event where you can meet Captain and the top officers.  

Hope this helps.