Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
kernow

Royal Caribbean Meet and Mingle link does not work for UK cruisers.

Recommended Posts

Ever since the major update of the board the link to sign up to the Meet and Mingle party is not correct for those of us in the UK. The link goes to 

http://bookings.royalcaribbean.co.uk/ccEntry.do?wuc=GBR which brings up an internal server error.

 

The correct page should be https://secure.royalcaribbean.co.uk/ccSearch.do

 

Is there any way that someone could correct this?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This link still has not been fixed for UK members.   Is there anyway this could be looked into.

 

Thanks

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, texmex.ferr said:

This link still has not been fixed for UK members.   Is there anyway this could be looked into.

 

Thanks

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

Send an e-mail to help@cruisecritic.com

 

Howdy texmex.ferr! emo22.gif

 

And when you do, please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your user name.

 

Thanks! emo34.gif 

 

Host Kat emo32.gif

 

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny keys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

Send an e-mail to help@cruisecritic.com

 

Thanks Turtles06,   I did send an email to the address at the bottom of the sign up page:  meet_and_mingle@cruisecritic.com, but have now sent similar email to the one you have provided.

 

1 hour ago, Host Kat said:

 

 

Howdy texmex.ferr! emo22.gif

 

And when you do, please send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and be sure to mention your user name.

 

Thanks! emo34.gif 

 

Host Kat emo32.gif

 

Email has been sent Kat, hopefully they find the cause of the problem.   I have managed to sign up using the link that Kernow provided as being the correct link, and it did work!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, texmex.ferr said:

Thanks Turtles06,   I did send an email to the address at the bottom of the sign up page:  meet_and_mingle@cruisecritic.com, but have now sent similar email to the one you have provided.

 

Email has been sent Kat, hopefully they find the cause of the problem.   I have managed to sign up using the link that Kernow provided as being the correct link, and it did work!!

 

Great! emo3.gif Hopefully a double dose of emails will bring results! 🤞

 

Happy sails,

 

Host Kat emo32.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...