e-mail Cuban documents to Oceania?

cruzemaven

This July, our Insignia Cruise includes a day in Havana, Cuba. Just received an email from our travel agent to fill out the forms required to visit Cuba and return them to Oceania. The forms were accessed from a link provided in the email. I printed them out and will fill them out. Just wondering if anyone else has done this, did you take a picture of the completed forms and email the picture of the completed forms back to Oceania?

23 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

does your printer have the scan ability?

I would just scan the document  & attach it to the email  then you know it will be clear  for O to read

JMO

That is the easiest way to do it.

Another might be faxing it to Oceania - that is soooooo last century, but it works :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

That is the easiest way to do it.

Another might be faxing it to Oceania - that is soooooo last century, but it works :classic_biggrin:

Fax works just fine,  and then we  had an exact copy of the papers  to take with us. Guess I am just from the last century.  No problem.  A lot of ways to do it. 

Been going back and forth over this with our travel agent to determine the requirements for Canadian travelers. (We have flown to Cuba previously)  I will print the required documents, fill them out and then drop them off at our travel agents for THEM to forward to Oceania.  I'm REALLY old school!!!!

If you are on the July 28th itinerary, are you signed in to the role call?

1 hour ago, CANDYAPPLE said:

Been going back and forth over this with our travel agent to determine the requirements for Canadian travelers. (We have flown to Cuba previously)

When you fly the airline provides the Tourist card   so this amounts to the same thing  

but since you are  departing from a US  City  you are treated like Americans , everyone on the ship  need to fill out  the certification form 

just check the box advised for  the Americans to check 

"Support for the Cuban people"

19 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

When you fly the airline provides the Tourist card   so this amounts to the same thing  

but since you are  departing from a US  City  you are treated like Americans , everyone on the ship  need to fill out  the certification form 

just check the box advised for  the Americans to check 

"Support for the Cuban people"

This is as I expected..thanks for the clarification.  The code is 515.574, and I seem to recall doing this on our flight into Cuba.

Ken

3 minutes ago, CANDYAPPLE said:

This is as I expected..thanks for the clarification.  The code is 515.574, and I seem to recall doing this on our flight into Cuba.

Ken

It  has  been a few years  since we flew to Cuba  but no not remember  having to choose  something like that

They know you are going to a resort  for a vacation

Americans  are not allowed to say that  they have to play the game  🙂

8 hours ago, CANDYAPPLE said:

Been going back and forth over this with our travel agent to determine the requirements for Canadian travelers. (We have flown to Cuba previously)  I will print the required documents, fill them out and then drop them off at our travel agents for THEM to forward to Oceania.  I'm REALLY old school!!!!

If you are on the July 28th itinerary, are you signed in to the role call?

I have been lazy and have not signed in to the role call yet.  Thanks for asking.