Beagle Feels a Warm Caribbean Breeze – Review with Pics

On 4/16/2019 at 7:38 PM, flwinejunkie said:

OK, I'm clueless.  I'm an avid reader of ship reviews, but this is the first time I've seen pics of a rubber ducky and heard about getting "ducked".  What is it about?  

Going on the Breeze in December and wondering if I need to buy some ducks...

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us!

Very fun silly new thing. Look up Cruising Ducks on that other popular place.

Fun review. We really liked the Breeze a few years ago and loved the Blue Iquana for breakfast every day. My cruising ducks group would be excited to see your pics so if you have time, look them up and post it.

16 hours ago, Beagleluv6107 said:

Hey pghsteelerfan,

I remember great reviews from you. Thank you for following along and I do hope you find some good info on my Hawaii cruise. I’ve sailed from San Juan twice and flew in the day of... ugh.   I won’t do that again. I will allow some more time to explore such a great place. We really want to climb the summit of El Yungue. 

Thanks again!

Thank you!  My last review from 2015 was the last cruise we've been on, hoping to try for another one in 2020.  I just started your Hawaii cruise review late yesterday afternoon, but haven't gotten to where you boarded yet, but hoping to catch some more today.  San Juan is a great place.  We actually did a 3rd cruise out of San Juan on Festivale in 1992 and since it was our honeymoon, we flew in the day of since our wedding was the day before that.  We didn't get back off and explore because all cruise ships were docked in the industrial area, way across the harbor, so we didn't bother.  That was due to the Columbus 500th anniversary and they had the replica ships at the cruise docks in San Juan then.  Then again, we were cruisin' newbies. 

On 4/20/2019 at 5:13 PM, ILove2go2Cozumel said:

Thanks for the awesome review! I am a member of the duck hiding group!   I  shared the link to the post with the rubber duck photos on the Cruising Ducks - Original Group  Facebook Group!

The person that hid it has seen that you found the duck! 

ConQUACKulations!

Very cool! Thank you so much!!

On 4/19/2019 at 1:34 PM, pghsteelerfan said:

Thank you!  My last review from 2015 was the last cruise we've been on, hoping to try for another one in 2020.  I just started your Hawaii cruise review late yesterday afternoon, but haven't gotten to where you boarded yet, but hoping to catch some more today.  San Juan is a great place.  We actually did a 3rd cruise out of San Juan on Festivale in 1992 and since it was our honeymoon, we flew in the day of since our wedding was the day before that.  We didn't get back off and explore because all cruise ships were docked in the industrial area, way across the harbor, so we didn't bother.  That was due to the Columbus 500th anniversary and they had the replica ships at the cruise docks in San Juan then.  Then again, we were cruisin' newbies. 

That is so cool you were there in 92. I bet it was awesome seeing those replica ships. Hopefully you get on a ship by 2020 but if not, you have a very big milestone anniversary in 2022 😁

On 4/19/2019 at 3:25 AM, Jared100 said:

Hi,

What hot tub is that that you can see from your room? looks like it would have a good view!

Hey Jared,

I was in the center of the ship on the 8th looking down at deck 5. Looks like they have 4 around the ship. 

DFC4F7A7-436E-44A6-B4E7-795459BD4E52.png