breakaway and cirque

Geoteach84

We booked again the Breakaway for Jul 14th and wasn't able to find the Cirque show as an option to book online under dinner or entertainment.Has any one recently gone on this ship and seen the show? We saw the show a few years ago. 

We’re cruising on 5/5 and it also wasn’t available. I heard they’re getting rid of it but I haven’t heard what’s replacing it. I was a little bummed because I wanted to do it this time. It’s a pretty big space to just be empty so I’m hoping they’re putting in something awesome’

There was talk on another thread about the show not being renewed.   Can't find it now, but I recall the last shows were to be before our May cruise.  I hope they come up with something else interesting for this venue. 

It's no longer available as of April 28. Nothing has been released yet on what they are going to use the space for on the breakaway. I'm on the April 14th sailing and if I hear anything while I'm on the ship, I will let you know.

That's weird as we were just on the Breakaway in October & did the Behind the Scenes tour as Platinum guests.  I had an extensive conversation with the young lady who actually manages the stage areas (including Cirque) & she made no mention that NCL was considering ending Cirque.  I mention this because we discussed the new comedy shows vs. the old Second City & I asked her if NCL was changing any of the other other entertainment offerings.  Of course she may not have been aware of what NCL Corporate in Miami was considering...

Edited by tomk3212