Booking on other countries Royal websites

Hi

I am looking at booking a cruise for the end of 2020, Hong Kong to Sydney.  Looking on the Australian Royal website I can get a Balcony cabin cheaper than an internal on the UK site.  Am I likely to experience any problems if I book on the Aussie website? I would guess I could just link the booking reference to my C&A account.

The other thing I noticed was that the dining option is called E Sea dining, has anyone come across this? It says you select 1st or 2nd dining and are then seated on a first come first served basis, which doesn't really make sense .  Is this just for the Australian Market or something they are spreading across the fleet?

Thank you for your help.

Regards

I booked my upcoming Rhapsody cruise theough an American TA.  I log into the American site to access my cruise.  No problems at all.  Booked a Celebrity cruise through an American agent and used the UK site to access my cruise, again no problems.

1 hour ago, besberry said:

I booked my upcoming Rhapsody cruise theough an American TA.  I log into the American site to access my cruise.  No problems at all.  Booked a Celebrity cruise through an American agent and used the UK site to access my cruise, again no problems.

Did you have to "hide" your location to do this? Or just change the .com to .co.uk?

On 4/4/2019 at 4:23 PM, NateUpNorth said:

Did you have to "hide" your location to do this? Or just change the .com to .co.uk?

I normally use the .co.uk site.  My forthcoming cruise was booked through a U.S. TA and I have no problems using either the U.S. or U.K. sites to access my booking.