Unlimited laundry

Chemistry Teach

Long time/frequent Celebrity cruiser but, other than occasional "fill a bag" offers, have never seen an unlimited laundry option.

Might you be thinking of Holland America?  Based upon my reading, I believe that they offer a prepaid "unlimited laundry" package. 

With the exception of Unlimited Laundry for Zenith and Upper Suites (Signature, Royal, Reflection and Penthouse and above), I have never seen unlimited laundry offered in the 20+ years we have sailed Celebrity.  

For Elite you get 1 free bag each and Elite Plus you received 2x bags each.   As others have indicated they almost always have the bag (30 pieces) for a fee.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Diamond lover said:

Fill the bag is a joke.  $49 USD for the few items you could cram in that small bag.  Criminal.

I would think that if you don't like the promotion then ignore it and eitherhad wash or send out al la carte.   Sure a lot cheaper than the pries Celebrity charges al la carte

784758390_laundrylist.thumb.jpg.7f449ce5b66bc2369a919e1d9c5c22a5.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Diamond lover said:

Fill the bag is a joke.  $49 USD for the few items you could cram in that small bag.  Criminal.

You can always do what we do and bring enough underwear and socks for the cruise and just fill the bag with 30 shirts, pants and any other more costly items you need to have washed. 

11 hours ago, Xport said:

Long time/frequent Celebrity cruiser but, other than occasional "fill a bag" offers, have never seen an unlimited laundry option.

Might you be thinking of Holland America?  Based upon my reading, I believe that they offer a prepaid "unlimited laundry" package. 

Ahhhhh.  HAL's unlimited laundry for $7 a day per cabin is just wonderful.

It comes back on hangers, all pressed or if you like, folded beautifully in a straw basket.

I had a cotton blouse that NEVER looked so good after they got done with it.

They even ironed my jeans.

Celebrity, are you listening?

• Like 1