What promo starting 4/6? Take you bets...

fstuff1

6 minutes ago, Momma Rene said:

There seems to be a lot of empty cabins on my sailing, so I am hoping for a sale!  

Fingers are crossed for you🤞

Last two years I have found lots of great cruises available on the TaxFree Port sale.

43 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Nope, looks like the promo has been extended for 5 MORE DAYS!😂

So much for guessing a new one on tax day. 

I don’t see 5 days.  I see “Just Extended for a Limited Time”.  So there’s hope.......

I got sick of waiting for a tax free sale and this morning I booked Escape next March. Our family of 4 will be paying $727 in taxes/port fees. Sigh. I was hoping for the tax free promo. But I was worried the cruise price was going to go up since its during spring break.

1 hour ago, TeresaJ said:

I got sick of waiting for a tax free sale and this morning I booked Escape next March. Our family of 4 will be paying $727 in taxes/port fees. Sigh. I was hoping for the tax free promo. But I was worried the cruise price was going to go up since its during spring break.

You can cancel rebook if they add it but you would only get 1/2 off of yourfree port fees because it is only passenger 1 & 2.

Super lame...have been anxiously waiting to book for months and still the same old bad promo.  Eventually this constant reset has to stop!  Unfortunately now I can't imagine what they would replace it with.  Definitely got spoiled with the tax promo the past few years, so not sure what to do.

11 hours ago, atomicric said:

Super lame...have been anxiously waiting to book for months and still the same old bad promo.  Eventually this constant reset has to stop!  Unfortunately now I can't imagine what they would replace it with.  Definitely got spoiled with the tax promo the past few years, so not sure what to do.

Cruise prices seem to keep going up.  I'm watching prices for our winter 2020 cruise.  If I can get a better deal before final payment, I can rebook without a penalty.

On 4/16/2019 at 9:51 PM, Sand and Seas said:

NCL must be getting a heck of a good deal on that airfare they keep pushing.  

I'm so tired of seeing that promo😒

Well the price of the cruises we were looking at went up this morning and unfortunately, Just extended!!! AGAIN!!!!  😲

Edited by ready2cruzagain

2 hours ago, atomicric said:

Only 17 hours and 42 minutes left!  I am so sick of these countdowns.

Fingers crossed they actually shake things up tomorrow. Seems highly unlikely, but either way I am about to book a sailing for September, so it would be great if they did actually enhance the promo in some way.

We’re looking at September too. Unfortunately the deals are so bad right now that we might have to wait for the price to drop close to sailing. I would have to imagine that anyone interested in this promo has availed themselves of it, and I hope NCL is smart enough to realize it.