Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

Just booked this cruise today only 703 days to go let the count down begin !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2019 at 9:57 PM, bigwill25 said:

Just booked this cruise today only 703 days to go let the count down begin !

Snagged a corner wrap --- just in case. Not 100% sure of this date, but time will tell !

 

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 3:18 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Snagged a corner wrap --- just in case. Not 100% sure of this date, but time will tell !

 

Tom

Nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bigwill25 said:

Nice

 

Man, this is 2021 we're talking about here. But, no doubt, it'll be here before you know it!

 

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2019 at 3:31 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

 

Man, this is 2021 we're talking about here. But, no doubt, it'll be here before you know it!

 

Tom

 

I know wild isn't it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...