Who's Been on Rhapsody Lately

15 hours ago, cruisinfromtampa said:

Great ship, fantastic crew.  Booked on her for the third time next March.  And don't listen to anything anybody else says...the aft balconies are TERRIBLE!  Especially the corners.  You will not like them at all.  They sail empty most cruises, and for good reason.

We have a corner AFT balcony on Deck 7 next February, so I hope your comment was just a deterrent! If not, please explain.

We have a corner AFT balcony on Deck 7 next February, so I hope your comment was just a deterrent! If not, please explain.

All tongue in cheek! They are absolutely incredible! You will love it!

My parents had 7152 in December. They were spoiled.

f7ceb6ebb2fc75c3b220d1606d7e3780.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, cruzzzinma said:

We were in Grand Suite 8512 in Oct for a Greek Isles cruise . Everything was wonderful on the ship except our cabin was under the (not on the deck plans) path from the Windjammer galley to the Windjammer. It was horrible at night. We all got future cruise certificates for our agony.

We had the table tennis table above our JS.  Was a challenge some late afternoons and late at night as the players were pounding the floor, but they  it moved It midway cruise to a quieter location. We had Guest relations  come visit for a first hand experience  They surprised us with a generous future cruise cert also.   A nice touch.  

Edited by SConnolly

Can anyone tell me if they transport luggage from the ship direct to the airport for you? Coming in on the fall TA from Barcelona to Tampa and would like to take advantage of this program.

Edited by gbcruise

4 minutes ago, gbcruise said:

Can anyone tell me if they transport luggage from the ship direct to the airport for you? Coming in on the fall TA from Barcelona to Tampa and would like to take advantage of this program.

Not offered in Tampa.

Does anyone know if on the TA from Tampa to Barcelona if you can disembark at one of the other Spain ports?  The reason I ask is it would be closer to our grandkids for us to drive there to spend a week or two with them rather than having to travel from Barcelona down to Rota.  Thanks for any info.

6 minutes ago, IrishLassie said:

Does anyone know if on the TA from Tampa to Barcelona if you can disembark at one of the other Spain ports?  The reason I ask is it would be closer to our grandkids for us to drive there to spend a week or two with them rather than having to travel from Barcelona down to Rota.  Thanks for any info.

Yes, they will normally allow that, but you have to get approval from the cruise line in advance.

We were in JS 8558 handicapped accessible and the only problem we had was we were under the solarium and in the morning and at night we heard noise like a plane taking off but it was rolling cart for the towels. Our cabin steward was one of the best we have had for quite a while.  

Chris

I hope the food isn’t as bad as some have stated.  Was on Mariner about two months ago and the food was horrible, so was the MDR service.  We tried Chops one night and was not impressed, good thing It was at a pre-cruise discounted rate.

Edited by Mr305