Majestic Princess male sauna/steam rooms

mblumenthal

When I was on Majestic June 2017...they were available for general use and actually quite large, shower area for women was very nice with lockers. I didn't check out the men's but I know they had one. Doubt they would redo that area, so soon after her maiden voyage.

Edited by land lover

3 hours ago, land lover said:

When I was on Majestic June 2017...they were available for general use and actually quite large, shower area for women was very nice with lockers. I didn't check out the men's but I know they had one. Doubt they would redo that area, so soon after her maiden voyage.

1 hour ago, kenexx said:

No they don't.  Am on it now and it's not setup like on the Diamond/ Sapphire etc.

Which one is it? It can't be both.

kenexx are you sure you have looked well enough?

I have been on the Royal and Regal which are sister ships to the Majestic.  On those two ships the sauna and steam rooms are in the spa requiring payment to use.  The male and female changing rooms are part of the fitness center which is free to use.  I don't remember positively if those rooms have a shower but as I recall they do not.  I really missed the sauna but did not want to pay for it.

Well, I must have deleted it....I was in the women's ...my husband I swear was the one who discovered the area and showed it to me...it is not easy to find...you walk by several massage rooms. You would have to ask where it is, if you did not know. I do believe I took a peek in both areas even though I did not post that before.  I know for sure  I opened the women's sauna..took a quick photo and then returned about a half hour later to enjoy it. 

When I returned a woman was getting dressed and asked me if I was the person who popped  in to take a photo, I said yes...she said she was in the sauna when I did it...I was so embarrassed she said she was in the far corner...thank goodness. That is why I know for sure there was/is a womens and I used it....But, I wasn't in the mens.LOL Things could of changed but I doubt it.

Edited by land lover

• 3 months later...

Anyone been on recently who can clarify the sauna situation, are they free or pay to use, if pay to use, how much? 

Also location, just at the Lotus spa or do change rooms for the gym have sauna/steam as other princess ships do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Is anyone able to answer this question yet?

So is there a free sauna/steam room anywhere on the Majestic?

If so, where is it?

The replies so far seem very ambiguous... Many thanks in advance...

Edited by AussieFella

On 4/6/2019 at 5:35 AM, satxdiver said:

I have been on the Royal and Regal which are sister ships to the Majestic.  On those two ships the sauna and steam rooms are in the spa requiring payment to use.  The male and female changing rooms are part of the fitness center which is free to use.  I don't remember positively if those rooms have a shower but as I recall they do not.  I really missed the sauna but did not want to pay for it.

Satxdiver is correct the sauna & steam rooms are NOT FREE on the Royal and Regal. 

Tony