Eurodam San Diego today

ScottC4746

7 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Bon Voyage and have a super trip! Is it safe for me to assume you finished packing?😎

Yup.  I've never had this opportunity to see my cruise ship docking viewing it from land.   Soooo excited. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ScottC4746 said:

Yup.  I've never had this opportunity to see my cruise ship docking viewing it from land.   Soooo excited. 

I’m on her next. same hotel don’t know if I will get up at 5:30 though. Have a great time. 

42 minutes ago, rdemn said:

I’m on her next. same hotel don’t know if I will get up at 5:30 though. Have a great time. 

Call the hotel and request south tower. You will directly across from the ship. Actually the same distance from the hotel lobby and the terminal.

14 minutes ago, frankc98376 said:

Call the hotel and request south tower. You will directly across from the ship. Actually the same distance from the hotel lobby and the terminal.

Or upper floor tower 2 as we are in. 

32 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

I cannot tell if they are boarding yet.   I see pedestrians walking in with luggage but cannot see the gangway to see if they are boarding yet. 

New pax won't be boarding until around 11:30. New/incoming crew, on the other hand, board early to get their "welcome aboard" power point presentation by the ship's HRM and then go to work, jet-lagged and all. :classic_wink: Enjoy your voyage on the E-dam!

41 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

I cannot tell if they are boarding yet.   I see pedestrians walking in with luggage but cannot see the gangway to see if they are boarding yet. 

Just off, there was a bit of a delay clearing the ship.  Hopefully won’t delay embarkation too much.  Have a great trip!

32 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

Wyndham across from star of India tall ship so I can only see starboard side 

Port side, unless she's backed in :classic_wink: San Diego uses two gangways; an airport-like "jet-way" from the terminal to the ship for pax, and a "regular " gangway (that belongs to the port) for crew, contractors, delivery persons, corporate types, and visitors