Dress code/requirements for specialty restaurants on Mariner.

Hi, Just wondering more specifically what people of late have been wearing to Chops, Jamie’s, Izumi.  I’m assuming khakis and collared shirts for hubs , but  are nice jeans ok? Also for ladies,  are nicer jeans okay with nice tops? Or, are jeans strictly prohibited?  Would love some examples of what everyone else is wearing.

Wear whatever you would like.. I do like to dress up for a formal night but that doesn't mean that everyone has too.. 

I only wear "formal" attire because most of my suits are only used for funerals anymore..  I'm in my late 40's and would rather dress up for something fun rather than the other option  🙂

8 hours ago, jacksmom09 said:

Hi, Just wondering more specifically what people of late have been wearing to Chops, Jamie’s, Izumi.  I’m assuming khakis and collared shirts for hubs , but  are nice jeans ok? Also for ladies,  are nicer jeans okay with nice tops? Or, are jeans strictly prohibited?  Would love some examples of what everyone else is wearing.

What you listed seems fine. I only wear khakis and a polo as well, regardless of the day, and have not been given an issue. I cannot speak for what others are wearing as I just don't pay attention.

10 hours ago, jacksmom09 said:

I wear shorts and polo, unless it's on a formal nite and need to take pictures.

Edited by nelblu