Tamr Henna - CoralSea Cruise Lines

Hello All, I just did a cruise down the Nile from Luxor to Aswan. This takes about four days but really only two days of sailing.  There are many ships on the Nile currently, so it looks like a train of ships going down.  However, if you have a side balcony, you can sit out there and just see your boat and the riverbank which is quite interesting.

We went on the CoralSea's Tamr Henna.  Don't take this ship if you really want 5 star - they are more like a 3.5 star (even though they advertise themselves as being 5 star).  The ship is pretty dated.  Don't take this ship is you mind paying $23 US for a margarita, ouch!  But we brought liquor on board the ship and there was no issue with that, so that's my recommendation.

One of the most maddening things was the internet access - the charge wasn't horribly high for the four days, but it really only worked for about a couple of hours.  When I asked for a partial refund I was told the lack of access was a "system" problem, not a ship problem, so no refund.  But each day when I complained that the internet access wasn't working, I was told by the front desk that they were fixing it, so I'm thinking it was a ship problem.

I'm wondering about the cruise that goes to Abu Simbel on the Upper Aswan side of the dam.  Has anyone done that?

Stephanie