Sovereign in the Mediterranean May 27, 2019

kathleen21

Anyone out there going on this cruise? We are 4 sisters and daughters celebrating university graduations with a girls only cruise. 

Or if you aren’t going, but have been on the Sovereign, I would love to hear from you about your trip...any tips. 

Thanks!

( fun picture of my pilot graduate 😁)

D1077E7C-A979-405A-A95F-4D7EC4620A7A.jpeg

We ahve been on all four of the Pullmantur ships and the Sovereign is very nice, especially if you get a Grand Suite or better.  This is because you get access to the Waves Club and many other perks.  If you are in a Junior Suite you can pay for access to several of the Waves Club benefits.

We enjoy the food and the basic booze selection is fine but the premium package comes with the Waves Club too.

We don't speak Spanish but it was easy to get by in English.  Pullmantur is sometimes a little bureaucratic especially if you have an issue so just be patient and things normally get worked out.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

We’re back! Had a great time and would go again anytime! Ship was very clean, people were so nice and friendly, food and included drinks were good... there was never a problem communicating in English. We were in an inside cabin on deck 3. Comfortable in a camping cabin sort of way. It was functional if you used your under bed suitcase for extra storage. But honestly, we truly were too busy to hang out there much. The bars and outside decks called to us😉 

If anyone has questions let me know. I took some pictures of the ship and food, none of the menus. I have the dailies. We did Zumba and bingo in Spanish! What an experience!😁

C7FDEB4E-D2AB-4BC9-8C25-580294D0F6E2.jpeg

D33E9F26-BC3C-41D4-9368-4C0A10EFDE22.jpeg

74E2DCAB-E798-4D52-99F7-B2C04207D36B.jpeg

7ACCD0FF-00F7-4CB8-AA4B-1FB7B78D7B06.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Kathleen delighted to hear you had a wonderful time on Sovereign. Its good you mentioned not having any difficulties not speaking Spanish. That was our experience also when we cruised on Horizon , and hope we will have it similar when we cruise Sovereign in Oct. Thanks for sharing your photos as well.