Beautiful Jost Van Dyke

Chesneygirl

Thanks. We do miss the quieter vibe of old White Bay, but a great beach and fun bars. And getting there earlier -  or staying in WB after the day trippers have gone - is a good way to experience the beautiful beach. Our favorite spot was Seddy's One Love, Seddy is Foxy Callwood's son and always treats you with magic and card sticks. And his Bushwacker is famous for a reason. We'd also spend some time in Great Harbor to get away from the crowd in WB. And Foxy is a fun entertainer too! But WB is definitely worth a visit if looking for a busier beach bar vibe on a nice beach!

Edited by blue_water

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, spankym13 said:

Chesneygirl. Is the first stop in your video magens bay?

If you are referring to my Bliss highlights video, then no it was not Megan's Bay. We ferried over to St John on our own and went to Trunk Bay. :classic_smile:

How much did you pay for the Rebel Yell with NCL? I understand that the price is just for the boat ride there and back?

I am looking at the JVD semi-private charter with Kuralu and they're quoting $125 which includes drinks and lunch. Obviously anything we buy at the Soggy Dollar would be out of pocket.

thanks!

1 hour ago, kenns said:

How much did you pay for the Rebel Yell with NCL? I understand that the price is just for the boat ride there and back?

I am looking at the JVD semi-private charter with Kuralu and they're quoting $125 which includes drinks and lunch. Obviously anything we buy at the Soggy Dollar would be out of pocket.

thanks!

I honestly can't remember the exact amount but I want to say it was somewhere around $95pp. We had a shore excursion credit and my husband and I each receive a 15% discount from NCL for their latitude rewards loyalty program.

The crew did serve some kind of rum punch drink for the ride back to the ship.

The only downfall with this excursion is that ends way too quickly. We didn't want to leave!