Luggage tags / concierge letter

BeachyBoo

4 minutes ago, pete_coach said:

Isn't everything online now? We had to download our baggage tags from the website under My NCL. We got an email telling us our documents were ready and they were part of it.

For suites and Haven they mail you luggage tags.

• Thanks 1

Just now, pete_coach said:

Oh, the OP did not mention they were in Haven and, we had a suite  in February and didn't get anything mailed.

The subject mentioned concierge letter, which would be limited to suite or Haven.

• Like 1

Just now, pete_coach said:

Oh, the OP did not mention they were in Haven and, we had a suite  in February and didn't get anything mailed.

10 minutes ago, lorif said:

Another question for this, is it different if you are not in the States?  We are 40 days out as well and haven't seen anything.

I believe it is only suite/haven reservations for people with addresses in the US that receive the "paper luggage tags" by mail. If you haven't received the concierge letter by regular mail or e-mail and don't want to wait any longer, you can just request it by contacting the concierge desk yourself by e-mail to NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com. 

35 minutes ago, TrumpyNor said:

I believe it is only suite/haven reservations for people with addresses in the US that receive the "paper luggage tags" by mail. If you haven't received the concierge letter by regular mail or e-mail and don't want to wait any longer, you can just request it by contacting the concierge desk yourself by e-mail to NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com. 

Oh, OK. I am not in the US and received neither a letter nor the tags. Just the email notifying that I can download.

• Like 1

Yes, sorry. We are in the Haven. I got the package last time with the letter from the concierge requesting our pillow preferences, etc and the luggage tags. Since it was two years ago, I wasn’t sure if they still did that. I’ll just email or call and see what they say. I’m in Florida, so in the US. I’ll post back if I get a response. 

We got ours at about 50 days and it included the letter.  FYI, the letter does not list the pillow choices anymore.  It tells you to either go online or to call the toll free number.  Online does not have the pillow choices either.  We were never told by our butler about the pillow choices but then again our butler was not very present during the cruise.  

1 hour ago, Dagent145 said:

Well, we booked right around the 45 day mark and still nothing (at 21 days now). My dad got a card from NCL, but that's it so far. I've already made other luggage tag arrangements.  

If you miss the mailings for the Day 50 delivery, they sometimes don't send them out. 

5 hours ago, Paphillyguy said:

We got ours at about 50 days and it included the letter.  FYI, the letter does not list the pillow choices anymore.  It tells you to either go online or to call the toll free number.  Online does not have the pillow choices either.  We were never told by our butler about the pillow choices but then again our butler was not very present during the cruise.  

About those Pillows and other minor accessories - take it up with your cabin attendant - he handles the inside of the

cabin sleeping and cleanliness - the butler handles the beverages snacks and dining shore excursions outside of the

cabin.

If you have traveled in the past in a suite NCL no doubt has your pillow preferences on file - still yet contact the cabin

attendant on the first day of the cruise to have things (perhaps) squared away before the evening turn down service.

It appears having read the previous posts that NCL is a hit or mostly miss on pre-cruise items.

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If you miss the mailings for the Day 50 delivery, they sometimes don't send them out. 

That's what I had originally figured, but they came in today. 

Edited by Dagent145