Can you send gifts to other cabins pre-cruise?

MandiesMom

Hi all,

I am wanting to send a gift to the cabins of my family members and have it waiting for them when they board. Is there a way to do that? If so, how (beyond knowing their cabin numbers) would I do this? I was thinking like some chocolate strawberries that are listed online as gifts. I know I can do that stuff for my room, but can I do it for other rooms?

Still trying to learn the ropes so I appreciate all of your help! Thanks in advance 🙂

1 minute ago, JennyB1977 said:

@MandiesMom are they all booked under the same booking # and e-mail? If so, call the 800#. If not, once you input each # it should pull up the correct delivery information for the recipient.

They aren't. There are 3 rooms other than our room. But I do have each booking #. Thank you so much for this information! I knew it had to be easier than I was making it haha. 

You can actually add their booking numbers into your cruise manager (at least you could before change) and then you will be able to order gifts for them. It will ask you for who to deliver it to.  When you check out, list it as a gift and use your email for confirmation, they won't know about gift until arrival. We did this for our daughter in law and grandson, they were so surprised.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, elvisrocks said:

You can actually add their booking numbers into your cruise manager (at least you could before change) and then you will be able to order gifts for them. It will ask you for who to deliver it to.  When you check out, list it as a gift and use your email for confirmation, they won't know about gift until arrival. We did this for our daughter in law and grandson, they were so surprised.

OH, that is very helpful information, as well! Thank you! I'll check into my cruise manager and try that. 🙂

On 4/9/2019 at 5:01 PM, MandiesMom said:

Hi all,

I am wanting to send a gift to the cabins of my family members and have it waiting for them when they board. Is there a way to do that? If so, how (beyond knowing their cabin numbers) would I do this? I was thinking like some chocolate strawberries that are listed online as gifts. I know I can do that stuff for my room, but can I do it for other rooms?

Still trying to learn the ropes so I appreciate all of your help! Thanks in advance 🙂

all you have to do is call carnival and give their name and they can look it up and will do it right over the phone I've done this several times and only takes a few minutes. 

53 minutes ago, Erikup said:

Every time I'm in the funshops section (logged in or not) it never shows me a booking lookup. What am I missing? 😉 

As you go through the check out process, the second or third step is for delivery and gift options. But you have to go into and partially through the check out to see it.

Just an FYI - I pre-ordered strawberries and champagne for friends we were traveling with last New Years eve (to be delivered on the second night of our cruise) .    Our reservations were linked and I did have their cabin number and booking information. Unfortunately, I learned on the last day of our cruise they were never delivered!  Since it was the last day of the cruise, we took them to dinner for their anniversary and chose to cancel the order since there was not much time left for them to enjoy it.  It was a a bit of a hassle to get my money back.