Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
MandiesMom

Can you send gifts to other cabins pre-cruise?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

 

I am wanting to send a gift to the cabins of my family members and have it waiting for them when they board. Is there a way to do that? If so, how (beyond knowing their cabin numbers) would I do this? I was thinking like some chocolate strawberries that are listed online as gifts. I know I can do that stuff for my room, but can I do it for other rooms?

 

Still trying to learn the ropes so I appreciate all of your help! Thanks in advance 🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes, via the Fun Shops...https://www.carnival.com/Funshops

 

If you know the first name, last name and book # it's a snap. Or you can use the booking lookup. You'll need names and sailing information.

 

Capture.PNG.57c05ffec617c902aa37dd434d1ab338.PNG

Edited by JennyB1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MandiesMom are they all booked under the same booking # and e-mail? If so, call the 800#. If not, once you input each # it should pull up the correct delivery information for the recipient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JennyB1977 said:

@MandiesMom are they all booked under the same booking # and e-mail? If so, call the 800#. If not, once you input each # it should pull up the correct delivery information for the recipient.

They aren't. There are 3 rooms other than our room. But I do have each booking #. Thank you so much for this information! I knew it had to be easier than I was making it haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can actually add their booking numbers into your cruise manager (at least you could before change) and then you will be able to order gifts for them. It will ask you for who to deliver it to.  When you check out, list it as a gift and use your email for confirmation, they won't know about gift until arrival. We did this for our daughter in law and grandson, they were so surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

Yes, via the Fun Shops...https://www.carnival.com/Funshops

 

If you know the first name, last name and book # it's a snap. Or you can use the booking lookup. You'll need names and sailing information.

 

Capture.PNG.57c05ffec617c902aa37dd434d1ab338.PNG

AHH! That's perfect! Thank you so so much! ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elvisrocks said:

You can actually add their booking numbers into your cruise manager (at least you could before change) and then you will be able to order gifts for them. It will ask you for who to deliver it to.  When you check out, list it as a gift and use your email for confirmation, they won't know about gift until arrival. We did this for our daughter in law and grandson, they were so surprised.

OH, that is very helpful information, as well! Thank you! I'll check into my cruise manager and try that. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 5:01 PM, MandiesMom said:

Hi all,

 

I am wanting to send a gift to the cabins of my family members and have it waiting for them when they board. Is there a way to do that? If so, how (beyond knowing their cabin numbers) would I do this? I was thinking like some chocolate strawberries that are listed online as gifts. I know I can do that stuff for my room, but can I do it for other rooms?

 

Still trying to learn the ropes so I appreciate all of your help! Thanks in advance 🙂

 

 

all you have to do is call carnival and give their name and they can look it up and will do it right over the phone I've done this several times and only takes a few minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Erikup said:

Every time I'm in the funshops section (logged in or not) it never shows me a booking lookup. What am I missing? 😉 

As you go through the check out process, the second or third step is for delivery and gift options. But you have to go into and partially through the check out to see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an FYI - I pre-ordered strawberries and champagne for friends we were traveling with last New Years eve (to be delivered on the second night of our cruise) .    Our reservations were linked and I did have their cabin number and booking information. Unfortunately, I learned on the last day of our cruise they were never delivered!  Since it was the last day of the cruise, we took them to dinner for their anniversary and chose to cancel the order since there was not much time left for them to enjoy it.  It was a a bit of a hassle to get my money back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...