Favorite ship and...

richbum

Right now my favorite is the Breeze.  I am getting ready to cruise the Horizon so only time will tell.  I wish the Breeze had a serenity area like the Carnival Pride because it is on the aft of the ship with a nice bar and pool.

Really tough to say favorite, but I guess the Freedom, so far.  Been on it twice, it just seems to be the right size and amazing crew.  I do like the Magic and Breeze for their BBQ place, Sushi, and stuff.  

We are on the Vista next week, then the Fascination in Sept....  my favorite may change.

The only Carnival ship I have been on was the Destiny...We haven't cruised since then. BUT...we have one booked on the Magic for 2021...and can't wait. We have heard a LOT of great things about the Magic...

VALOR was an obviously-happy ship, crew-wise.

Maybe it was because we had that crazy Serbian waiter

who proudly introduced himself as Alexander The Greatest!
-a great guy.

Whoever was doing personnel selection and assignment

during the 3 Southern Carib. cruises we did on Valor - knew their stuff!

That was years 2013-2014.

ValorDeck10-351.jpg

ATB-210.jpg

ATG-1.jpg

I have a few. I love the Serenity area on Spirit class ships with the pool and being in the aft, so the Pride is a favorite.

I love everything about the Breeze, just wish it had a Serenity area with a pool! The spa having a T-pool is awesome.

I love the Havana area in the Vista class ships, but if I had to sail without that I don't think I would like that class due to the crowds.

My favorites are the Pride and the Legend. I don't like the Mega ships and prefer to stick with less than 3000 people.

I don't need ships that have a  roller coaster.  Won't be seeing the Mardi Gras at all!!

Karen

PS: Jersey Shore is close enough for roller coasters.

Edited by yogibear

5 minutes ago, yogibear said:

My favorites are the Pride and the Legend. I don't like the Mega ships and prefer to stick with less than 3000 people.

I don't need ships that have a  roller coaster.  Won't be seeing the Mardi Gras at all!!

Karen

PS: Jersey Shore is close enough for roller coasters.

If you live in Jersey, Great Adventure is the place to go for roller coasters. 

My favorite has been Ecstasy because it sails, er, sailed, from Charleston and because it is small and because it has that outdoor seating behind the lido buffet. Now I have two cruises booked on Charleston's new ship, Sunshine. I plan to make that ship my new favorite. I think I'll like it, but I wish they'd add that outdoor seating. Who knows, once I actually sail her, maybe I'll find other good outdoor spaces.

I've been on the Magic, Breeze, and the Triumph.  I'd say my favorite is the Breeze followed by the Magic.  Both were really fun times and I liked that class of ship more than I liked the Triumph. But all of the cruises I've been on have been wonderful.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, richbum said:

What is your favorite Carnival Ship? If you could add anything to a new ship or take away things, what would it be?

My favorite ship so far is the Carnival Horizon. She is such a beautiful ship, even though I didn't get to do everything (Skyride, Ropes- Course, etc.)