Millennium main dining room menu?

antnjen

I have searched but can't find any recent examples of menus in the Millennium main dining room for an Alaskan cruise.  Has anyone seen that posted, or do  you have a link to it?  My inlaws are coming with us this summer, and they are a bit picky when it comes to food.  They asked last night if I had seen any menus, and I promised to try to find some...

We sailed on Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas last summer, and I had no problem finding images of each night's menu in the main dining room, but no such luck with Millennium yet...

Millennium is on the Celebrity App.  Pick a cruise dale for Alaska and look at the daily menus.  I just did for the same time as our upcoming Equinox cruise.  It looks pretty similar to our menus except they still show beef tournedos and not the steak Diane everyone is fretting over. 

You might take a look at https://www.thepreismans.com/ecarib_solstice_menus.htm

While it is not the menus for Alaska cruises you will find the menus are 99% the same regardless of destination or ship.    Another option would be to use the Celebrity App and select a cruise that is supported and check out the menus there.   The current cruises are usually pretty accurate while ones in the future aren't usually populated.

2 hours ago, CardRock said:

Millennium is on the Celebrity App.  Pick a cruise dale for Alaska and look at the daily menus.  I just did for the same time as our upcoming Equinox cruise.  It looks pretty similar to our menus except they still show beef tournedos and not the steak Diane everyone is fretting over. 

Doesn't always work.  Were

On the M. Departure departing in 2 days.  As if two days ago, the X app only shows menus for 1st 7 days of cruise.  N/A for the last 7 days of the cruise.

I actually deleted the app from my phone.  It repeatedly crashed by android phone.  Maybe it works better on iPhone or on ships where its fully integrated (the M. Is NOT fully integrated with the app yet. For example the chat function doesn't work yet.)

Since the Alaska Cruises don't begin until May you won't see the menus (with any reliability) until the week of your sailing.   My experience is that if you look at a cruise into the future they usually have the same menu every day. 

I just checked Constellation on the current sailing and on the second Chic night they are serving Lobster in the Main Dining room, Blu and Luminae.