Port at Amber Cove

maryhou

Taxis were $120 to/from  a beach CRAZY !!  We spent a perfectly relaxing day right at the port.  They have an amazing FREE area with pool chairs for EVERYONE , several pools, lazy rivers, raft rentals, cabana rentals, amazing looking cabin rentals on the water, cheap buckets of beer, volleyball, life size checkers and chess.  All day zip lining over the pool for $20 a person.  What a great day we had here 🙂 . cannot wait to be back at this port and enjoy it some more.  Yes there were lots of excursions available but I am so glad we hadn't preplanned anything here, this was just perfect for us.  

• Like 4

We will be at Amber Cove in about a month as well.  From my understanding the pools, lazy river is all included.  It's the zip lining that's extra is that correct? Were there places to eat around the pool area as well?  We aren't planning an excursion either we are just planning on enjoying what's there with the pool and lazy river.

On 4/11/2019 at 10:43 AM, maryhou said:

Taxis were $120 to/from  a beach CRAZY !!  We spent a perfectly relaxing day right at the port.  They have an amazing FREE area with pool chairs for EVERYONE , several pools, lazy rivers, raft rentals, cabana rentals, amazing looking cabin rentals on the water, cheap buckets of beer, volleyball, life size checkers and chess.  All day zip lining over the pool for $20 a person.  What a great day we had here 🙂 . cannot wait to be back at this port and enjoy it some more.  Yes there were lots of excursions available but I am so glad we hadn't preplanned anything here, this was just perfect for us.  

Which beach did you go to?

On 4/12/2019 at 11:12 AM, kyboymom said:

We will be at Amber Cove in about a month as well.  From my understanding the pools, lazy river is all included.  It's the zip lining that's extra is that correct? Were there places to eat around the pool area as well?  We aren't planning an excursion either we are just planning on enjoying what's there with the pool and lazy river.

Yes. There is a swim up bar and a restaurant there as well.  No problem to find food and drinks. Water slides included.  Zip line was $20 unlimited rides when we were there, but didn’t try it.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, mrpayroll said:

We have been there  twice and I do not remember a  lazy river. They have a large pool and the two water slides nearby.  Also remember the area for little kids with a splash pad area. 

I wonder if they are talking about the little part that goes under the bridges between the larger sections of the pool?

8 hours ago, trophy_23 said:

I wonder if they are talking about the little part that goes under the bridges between the larger sections of the pool?

Maybe, but I don't consider that a lazy river .

Edited by mrpayroll